The Unwanted Warrior

James is now added to my publicly humiliate list.

2 Likes

Loved the extra scenes. I was rooting for James too, but nowā€¦
Canā€™t wait to meet Katherine! She seems badass.

4 Likes

When James goes to help heal the wolf can we tell him to stay away and that we donā€™t need his help.

@NutellaQueen I was wondering, can our wolf attack whoever we want it to attack? And will the wolf be blindly loyal to us?

Nice. Iā€™m liking it so far!

1 Like

Heā€™s doing it for his sister. Not for you.

For example: Alexander treats you bad. The wolf wonā€™t attack him until you order her. She will be loyal to you.

But, if she senses that someone tries to kill you, she will attack them without waiting for your command.

4 Likes

Can I say I donā€™t care who heā€™s doing it for itā€™s my wolf and it listens to me not Abigail.

Will the wolf attack people who treat us well like leo if we tell it to? (i dont want it to attack her im just curious)

Canā€™t wait to punch Alexander again, heā€™s such a douche :smile:

6 Likes

Im more excited to imprison him and humiliate him (when you play too much CK2)

1 Like

Yay! Never heard of religion keeping peace before, personally Iā€™ve always considered religion as an institution of hate and fear, but I guess growing up a lesbian in a small rural village will do that to you :thinking:

2 Likes

We should probably try to stay away from the topic of religion, I dont think anyone wants this thread to be closed for being too off topic and turning into a flame war.

3 Likes

Okay, I donā€™t like James anymore.

I agree with the above poster. James sucks. But I like the healer well enough :+1:

1 Like

i agree with sending james to shove it somewhere after being that ruuuuud to my mc i dont think i want him to help and be close to my wolfy.

6 Likes

Let him help the wolf. He will be shocked when the same wolf he saved tears him into pieces

7 Likes

I think James is gentle version of Alexander. Heā€™s calm, doesnā€™t get angry easily. Also he chose to be a healer instead of warrior. So I donā€™t think he will create a problem for us.

4 Likes

Am I the only one who noticed that King Henry has a heart problem? He was grimacing while putting his hand over his chest.

What if he dies and Alexander gets the throne? Maybe itā€™s that ā€œChaosā€ which is coming?

4 Likes

he pisses me off more than Alexander for sure, the way he talks is kind of giving the vibe of " they are my brothers and sister, you are alone, no one wants you, fuuk off " so yeah i hope in the end, we do have a option to tell him to fuk off myself, i dont want his help after he talks to me like that. :wink:

4 Likes

Now that really is concerning

9 Likes