The Unwanted Warrior

It’s not everyone so much as maybe some people in particular.

I don’t understand either.

5 Likes

Feel like its one guy :unamused:

1 Like

I understand why you would want to kill the Queen and Alexander… but why James? We haven’t talk to him yet.

3 Likes

probably because after Alex dead, James will be the next heir to the crown.

You never heard the saying: the quiet are the most dangerous?

Yes… but we haven’t have the chance to directly talk to him though???

hey I don’t hate James…I was only responding your question

pd : nope we can not talk with him yet

hey I don’t hate James…I was only responding your question

pd : nope we can not talk with him yet…

I didn’t imply that you maybe hate James, I was confused of why that person would want to kill James, since we didn’t have the chance to talk him yet.

hey don’t worry I was only saying that I don’t hate James and responding you question :grin:

@NutellaQueen some question since no one is asking.

1º How will the mc learn to talk or get to comunícate with animals…are there books or someone with that knowledge?
2º Can you tell us a bit more of our grandfather / mother, a bit of each our mother and father family three
3º is there more beside power hungry for lands to that war and hate beetween Henry and Thomas?
4º Will you ever drawn a map so we can see who hold the most land (who kingdom is close to us , etc) and maybe a summary of who is the stronger kingdom and why?
5ª Is there a system like religión to keep peace in the kingdoms?

4 Likes

It’s not hard for MC to communicate with animals. He/she can hear their voices and understand them. It’s an ability. Also they can understand you. For example: your wolf will be loyal to you. She will do what you say. Even if someone treats you bad, she won’t attack them if you don’t want to.

You will learn about them in the next updates. I have already given a lot of spoilers to you. It makes the game really boring when players know everything about the story.

No. Spoilers.

The only reason is the land. Thomas and Henry are both stubborn men. That’s why they are still at war.

I really don’t know how to draw a map :smiley: Maybe I can ask someone to draw it.

Religion is not important in this game.

3 Likes

Will we be able to stop the war if we marry the princess from the enemy kingdom?

No, you can not stop the war between them with an arranged marriage.

UPDATE

I realized that there were only two scenes left to end the prologue, so I wrote them quickly. Thanks @SoleWanderer for fixing my grammar mistakes.

I will start working on Chapter 1 today.

12 Likes

hmmm how about will there be a option to marry the enemy princess and kill her father making it ending the war?
whats the relationship beetween her and her parent?

No need to be an arranged marriage, maybe Katherine will fall in love with the MC :smirk:.

Very bad. She hates her parents. But I won’t say the reason. You can ask her when you meet her in Chapter 2.

then it will be a option to marry her and kill her father.?..:thinking:

Well, at very worst you could use Paint and make a rough image… but if you would rather have someone else do it I’m sure there are people here with amazing skills.

Love the added content!!

That raven at the end gave me major Game of Thrones willies…

3 Likes