The Unwanted Warrior

It might be a small detail, but it does speak volumes about the MC’s feelings towards their mother.

That or that’s their trigger word.

…Or they just won’t stand for disrespect towards woman of any sort no matter what.

3 Likes

You force the MC to have an active interest in her, I already told you that I think that there are easy ways to bypass this and still have the king talk about her.

And that MC has to get angry at Alexanders words indicates that they feel something for her. This indication is enough to have at least two people react negatively to it.
It may be few words for you, but as you see readers still pick them up. As author that’s something you should keep in mind not just when it comes to the mother but generally if you write about MC’s feelings. Not all the time it’s possible to allow the player to do what they want, but you still can give choices that at least give control to the player about their own MC if not about the story. And tjis is very important when it comes to relationships between MC and npcs no matter the nature of that relationship (I hate it as much if a game assumes or forces me to dislike a NPC as I do for the opposite and everything inbetween)

If it’s not important I don’t see what speaks against taking those out in favor for more ambiguous reactions by the MC.

Besides @augustus27, who wants to stir chaos and just hopes to beat Alexander up…

Oh my god… If it triggers you much, @NutellaQueen can delete it (If she want. She’s author.) Stop giving the people headache. We should talk about the characters, what will we do to become A queen/king or how to get revenge. But you guys just pay attention to a sentence. That’s why I never want to make a game for this community.

I just made an observation based on said sentence. Chill.

2 Likes

This forum exists to give feedback, what we are doing right now. If the author tells us to stop we will do so, but otherwise it’s only fair from us to give feedback even if it’s not just praise or things that may can be only changed more difficult as the topic at hand.

So, calm down.

4 Likes

Okay I understood you guys. I will delete that sentence and we can all live in peace :smiley: I don’t even know why I wrote that sentence. Probably, I just got angry and typed it :joy:

5 Likes

Nutella is the wolf going to be bad to everyone unless we tell it alright to Abigail and Leo

She will be bad to people who treat you like crap. So, no she won’t do anything to Leo.

7 Likes

Aw, good thing my mc cute little wolf will be there to protect him/her :relaxed:

4 Likes

I think you shoulr have a choice of her being bad to everyone

I think knowing the queen that could end with a dead wolf…

2 Likes

Why have it out for Leo man she hasn’t done anything :joy:

2 Likes

She has being nice to mc I just hate her and she first to die in my playthrough first

I mostly blame the queen for the terrible treatment. Imagine if she had kept her trap shut over the years. maybe the siblings wouldve been nicer.

3 Likes

Maybe not if the king loved his barstard son more

I dont think he likes the situation either. its just how it is at the moment. The king wants his whole family to get along, its just elizabeth not shutting up combined with her efforts to make sure that the MC is ostracized. I think he loves the MC a lot.

4 Likes

so im gonna guess that our real mother was a druid or a witch or something

Ooh… can we teach the Wolf to eat the faces of whoever’s mean to us?

1 Like

Yeah, something like that. The wolf will protect you from anyone.

But also don’t forget that she’s still a baby. She’s not so strong right now.

3 Likes

Why is everyone so up in arms against Leonora?

12 Likes