The Unwanted Warrior

Well, actually, is she? Her initial relationship stat begins rather low, true, but at no point did she act particularly bad toward the Mc in my interactions with her. The fact that beating Alexander raises her attitude toward you is interesting, I think. While I have the feeling of a rather heated rivalry with Alexander, Abigail does not feel like that at all. She’s a bit cold at first, true, but nothing more.

The way I see it, it seems more like the two actually don’t really know each other and have never really interacted before in any meaningful way. She has an initial negative bias due to her mother, but it’s not even a really strong one if she approves of the MC winning the duel.

5 Likes

Im really intrested will the different faction be fighting between themeselves lets say we joij wolves and kill deer. P.s i dont know if there will be factions but i saw it but i cant find it and dont have to read since im on holiday

Gonna be interesting to see if she’ll stop believing in her mother’s bias opinions and connect with you more.

Animals won’t fight each other. It’s like If you leave the wolf to die, you will never get help from the wolves. If you kill the rabbit, none of the rabbits will help you.

@NutellaQueen Will she and the MC possibly name the animal together?

It’s up to you. You can offer her to name the wolf together. Or you can name the wolf yourself

1 Like

I’ll do both and see what the difference is

Alexander and Eleanor turn to look at you in surprise. Clearly, they weren't expecting you here. 

"Were you spying on us?" Alexander spits angrily, ignoring your question. 

"I asked you a question." Alexander smirks. 

• I’m guessing the MC is supposed to be where the second “Alexander” is? (I didn’t name my MC Alexander, by the way.)

Actually nevermind. I understand what you were saying there now, but you should probably reword that a little bit to avoid future confusion.

@NutellaQueen I noticed if you talk to Eleanor first then smirk at the Queen it’ll describe that Eleanor was smiling at your win.
But she’ll later tell you that she’s sorry she couldn’t see your victory.
Doppelganger perhaps? :thinking:

Yes. Little wolf, love me. Honestly I’m getting a lot of Stark vibe toward this baby doggo.

5 Likes

Let’s see how brave that Queen is with a guardian wolf by your side.

7 Likes

If she’s anything like Leo I can definitely see it happening.

5 Likes

The fact that she smiles at you and even touches you shoulder if you don’t kill the rabbits makes me wanna improve my relationship with her.

7 Likes

If you talk to Eleanor first, she won’t be there to watch your fight. It’s Leonora who smiles at you. Names are so similar and I probably got confused :smiley: I will fix it.

So glad to see Abigail isn’t as hostile as her mom when we’re alone with her out there, I really wasn’t expecting her to be so nice! I was half expecting to get into some sort of argument over something dumb, can’t wait to bond with her more over cute animals. xD My new mission in this game is to steal most of Elizabeth’s kids out from under her. (I feel like a lot of this might be spoiler-y so I just… hid it all. xD)

Also I was looking through the characters in the folders and just realized we haven’t met James yet! Is he off doing something or is he just not about all this drama?

6 Likes

In the next update you will spend some time with him.

6 Likes

@NutellaQueen

Has Queen Elizabeth tried to kill the MC in the past?

1 Like

I would love a flash back of that

No, she hasn’t tried to kill MC… Yet

4 Likes

Not even when the mc is younger