The Unwanted Warrior

I don’t think @NutellaQueen would kill her off.

…Right?

3 Likes

I think if she dies it will be because the MC wanted to kill her…

3 Likes

He said that you can kill her it’s a choice

2 Likes

Oh sorry when I play through it I’m going to kill everyone of the family members

2 Likes

Yess. I love it. I’m glad people won’t be accepting towards it. It makes it realistic and more dramatic. You got my hyped for all these interactions.
P.S. Leo is so adorable I had a hard time saying no to her :joy:

4 Likes

Ooh, maybe the MC could take Leo with them when they leave, make her their squire!

People die when they are killed!

9 Likes

I think am going to do a military Coup d’état.

5 Likes

There’s a sword fighting scene in this update, I suck at this. I watched some fight scenes to get some ideas., but I’m still not sure about that one. Please let me know if there’s anything wrong with that scene.

Also tell me if there are errors/bugs/grammar mistakes etc.

Thank you!

P.s. The family dinner scene will be in the next update :slight_smile:

7 Likes

one word. ‘step mother’ meaning we are either the son of a concubine or our mother was the queen but die. (probably the concubine)

4 Likes

Yeah it was my bad i forgot it said we were bastards in the game description

2 Likes

It seems like an interesting project so far, I admit, though I am not sure what part the whole “can speak to animals” will play.

I have to admit, though, having a character named Leonora and another Eleanor is a bit confusing.

4 Likes

Yeah, for once i do hope that the whole speak with animals thing is barely important and that this is just a medieval political game

2 Likes

Yeah, I get confused sometimes too :smiley: I think I will start calling Leonora “Leo”.

Communicating with animals is important. You can use this power to protect your Kingdom and earn people’s trust or punish every single person who turned your life into hell. Animals are your strong allies.

6 Likes

Hm that does sound interesting, but can i still hunt and eat animals?

2 Likes

You can eat animals, but going to the hunt would destroy your relationship with animals. The best thing is let hunters go to hunt for you.

3 Likes

Nice new scene, I like it!

2 Likes

As they shouldn’t, since my goal is to be Queen then that works out nicely :grin:

Well I haven’t settled on who will win my heart yet, need to get to know them first, but Eleanor is certainly not counted out :heart:

2 Likes

“Show me your skills, “Prince”.”

I played as a girl

Leonora smiles and runs towards his father. He dismounts his horse, crouch down to hug his little girl.

The line that says Leonora smiles and runs towards his father

4 Likes

Sounds quite promising. Playing the blacksheep and getting to make complicated family relationships? Oh, now there’s some potential. How old is the step-mother supposed to be? And for potential deviousness, is there any chance of framing her for the death of your siblings and/or making it look like she has had an affair?

1 Like

All of those mistakes are fixed!

You’ll meet them soon. Also, my personal favorite RO is Katherine :slightly_smiling_face: I love that character. You will probably meet her in the next update.

Oh you hate her so much, don’t you :smiley: Well, I haven’t finish the story yet, so I will think about it. It can be a very good revenge.

4 Likes