The Unwanted Warrior

You said that this going to have a 10 different ending right? is that’s mean that this going to be a stand alone book?

oh hey this is interesting story.
Definitely going to keep an eye on this <3

Absolutely speechless … I loved the whole demo. It was wonderful. I will buy the full game as soon as it launches. Cause the repeatability and the story itself was just amazing . Good luck to u. :wink:

1 Like

so will there be an ending with the mc not having to die and having a child? or u are still stuck to that cannon?:thinking:

5 Likes

Thanks for all these beautiful comments :hugs::heart:

Nope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, it’s a stand-alone book

8 Likes

What happen if someone asexual so dosent like boy or girls can we stay single

Why wouldn’t you be able to.

1 Like

When I last played the kiss scene with Eleanor was bugged, so I tried to play again to see if it was fixed only to find out it was removed. A little disappointed it was taken out for being too soon/rushed but Blair, who we don’t see as much, gets one :pensive:

A few things I’ve come across:

• I wanted to see what would happen if I didn’t go with Eleanor. When my character left Leo was with her (on the horse when we were confronted by the soldiers) despite me not taking her. I’m not sure what happened after that since I reloaded a previous save to go with Eleanor.
  • In the scene where the rest of the family discovered that Eleanor and I ran away it said we took Leo when we didn’t. The game continues as if we didn’t take her though.
  • When writing a letter to Alexander, the option “Tell him that you will come back to take Leonora.” is greyed out for some reason.

Some pronoun switches:

Summary

(the first one is because my character is a woman)

1 Like

Well if I’m gonna die. I might as well kill my siblings (except Leonora) and their mother. Then I’ll join them in death.

2 Likes

Best part so far was the duel scene. The game has really nice ideas. I guess there will be an English edit before publishing

The scene where your dad gives you a sword confused me for a few seconds because one of the choices says “you wrap your hands around his neck” …won’t lie thought I was going to kill him… lol

5 Likes

too bad , guess this game is not for my Little heart then, will have to wait for ur next game xD
best of luck.:wink:

2 Likes

I just finished the demo and omg! I can already tell this will be one I’ll play many times over ^.^

https://imgur.com/gallery/eFfmdb3

3 Likes

Blair’s kiss scene is removed too :smirk:

Of course

I’m glad you like it :hugs:

4 Likes

Can we meet queen Elizabeth father?

Just to throw this out there, in the end of the first night of settling in as a “guest” of the land of blood, there’s a duplicate page that has the heading of the next portion in it.

Also, as I accidentally exited out of it earlier, I found this bit that implies that we brought our little sister with us on or journey before forgetting her entirely

I learned there’s a posting limit today, still I’d just like to say that I really enjoyed the demo overall. 10/10 would buy.

I’m staying single I don’t want a child I’ll die being lonely or in battle thank you

1 Like

You know you aren’t forced to have a child if you romance someone.

1 Like

If you want a child but you don’t want to die either, it’s possible to adopt. I have no idea if that’s going to be possible in the game but it’d be a good idea for those that’s in that situation. 🤷

2 Likes