The Unwanted Warrior

Just played the demo and it’s Wow!! Can’t wait for d full version

2 Likes

Nice story. Can’t wait for full version, hope it will be released soon.

6 Likes

I just played the demo and I loved it.

BUT I just have an issue with 1 RO (Princess Eleanor) because there is no reason for the MC to start a relationship with her, not only is she married to the MC’s brother but she is also in love with someone else so really it feels weird to try and persue a relationship with her. I don’t know if everyone feels the same way I do about her so what do you guys think?

Other than that I really loved the story and I can’t wait for the full version :blush:

16 Likes

Yeah, as is, it’d be awkward. Maybe wait for the full version to see how that develops?

3 Likes

I’m already falling for king Azra, he’s hot in a strange way. Despite the fact that he killed my raven, of course :slightly_smiling_face::broken_heart:.

9 Likes

umm…ahem…, the ‘full demo’ released in 2017 and still developing until now?
I thought something called ‘full demo’ is a game that almost done, or am I wrong?

this successfully intimidates me about earning something rather than personal satisfaction from build a game, sometimes I feel the pain not worth the gain.

I’m really sorry if my post discourage anyone, but that’s how I see it right now. really sorry.

3 Likes

Oh wow that was so good ,and tear jerking. My poor mc. I adore Blair. It seems I’ll have to buy this one with a million play throughs. I felt not wanted at all ,and you portrayed it so well

2 Likes

I believe you are incorrect, the original demo was released in 2017, the full demo seems to have been added in April 2019. Anyway a ‘full demo’ could be anywhere as short as a prologue. A full demo doesn’t necessarily mean a nearly complete game, it is however much the author wants to share. If a full demo was 90% of a game then there’s very little point in actually releasing it as the audience would therefore be paying just to see the final 10% of the game.

11 Likes

It does not matter what the details of the “full demo” are.

It has been confirmed that the game is not done less than a month ago:

Please limit your posts to actual feedback that can help the author.

9 Likes

Do the creator have Patreon account ?

1 Like

No don’t think so

Princess Eleanor is my first love and only RO.

Why do you want to separate her from me, like my mean brother?

:sob:

8 Likes

Just finished playing for the first time and I’m already in love with this story, can’t wait for the next update! :sparkling_heart:

There won´t be more updates to the story if that happens it will be probably only bug fixes or something like that, now we need to wait for the game to be released for more story content…

2 Likes

Oh all right thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: in that case I can’t wait for the relase, I’ll have my wallet ready lol

3 Likes

But your not hers :joy:

9 Likes

Lol ikr ?

I’m looking forward to more of Leo when this releases. Personally, her and Mc’s relationship was my favorite part of the game. Best of luck on this project, Author! Definitely a must buy for me.

5 Likes

I am… Absolutely in love with story so far. I love throughout the story you can really tell, how isolated the character was in their childhood and adolescence with just Leo, Blair, the King and Eleanor being optional for some kind of shelter. Plus, you can have a Wolf. Who wouldn’t want a wolf?

8 Likes

Hello, everyone! Firstly, thank you all for these beautiful comments. You guys are so sweet. :hugs:
Secondly, I’m back for good. I’ve passed all my exams and solved my problems so I’m ready to finish this game. The whole story is already written. It consists of ten chapters (excluding prologue and epilogue)

Progress (Updated)

Progress:
Prologue: 100%
Chapter 1: 100%
Chapter 2: 100%
Chapter 3: 100%
Chapter 4: 100%
Chapter 5: 100%
Chapter 6: 100%
Chapter 7: 20%
Chapter 8: 0%
Chapter 9: 0%
Chapter 10: 0%
Epilogue: 0%

Also, I want to tell you that I will be more active on Patreon. What I will post:

• Sneak peeks: The scenes that may contain minor spoilers.
  • Teasers: The quotes from characters that may hint some major events.
  • Deleted scenes: The scenes that will not be in the full game. (How MC fell of his/her horse when he/she was ten, how MC’s parents met etc.)
  • What if…?: Exploring of what would happen if events occurred differently. (What would happen if James became the king instead of Alexander? What would change if King Henry had never died?) I take requests for this one.

and more…

Note: I’ve already posted a sneak peek and teaser on my patreon.

Thanks for your patience! We’re so close to the end :heart:

76 Likes