The Ultimate Magic Student (WIP) (UPDATE PART 1! +31K Words) (04/23)

The main post lists 10 ROs, 5 female and 5 male.

4 Likes

Okay so the author added it, cool.

From the start there were 10 ROs, 5 female and 5 male

14 Likes

There’s a reason not many IFs do poly or harems, and its certainly not just a lack of interest in it. Best of luck! We’re rooting for you.

I’ll be keeping this in mind. I love editing in my head, but I can see about sharing what I come across the next time I play.

More like asterisk poly lmfao *

What’s the point of being chuuni? Chuuni is for worlds where doing cringe-worthy moves and saying cringey things does nothing… we have bad ass magic and such here.

As a fellow fat, with varying degrees of fatness over the last few years, I’ve lost all offensive connotation to it. Honesty doesn’t really hurt me much. I can even respect and enjoy a good fat joke at my own expense. Fatness is an odd thing, different for every body. I like to think fatties need to have thick skin.

With the latest changes involving national laws in some places, it’s been pretty difficult telling which stories are het-only lately. I honestly thought this one was.

1 Like

this is a queston to the author will i be able to chose who is in my harm or are the poly route pre set i know this may have been answerd in witch case i am sorry but just for my peace of mind

2 Likes