The Three Eras of Reincarnation WIP (formerly Reincarnated adventure) Hiatus

Well @princeraoden my thought was that the kids family died a few years ago, except for the angel or demon parent, and they have been living off of small animals and scraps. Also the kid would be calm and informal since the villagers treated them horribly, why would the kid care if people that ostracized them die? But maybe I didn’t make that clear. I will add more details about the child for the next update.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It is @Starwish_Armedwithwi , but I’ve become obsessed with choicescript so I don’t mind lol. :grin:

No no @Tristan_Wheeler you brought up some very good questions that I hadn’t thought of… I’m now going to have to think a lot about that…I’ve got a few sleepless nights coming up lol.

Be that as it may, the child’s whole world has been turned on its head and he/she is still a child. I’m not saying you should you find him/her crying in the collapsed shack but at least give some indication of what the child has gone through.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Liked it so far… It looks like it has potential. Looking forward.

1 Like

Update is live, enjoy and please tell me what you thing of it or just suggestions.:stuck_out_tongue:

Also If you like my writing then feel free to buy my amazon book. I know…shameless self promotion, but it is rather enjoyable.

Link here: Amazon.com: Dimensional Exchange Program (The Exchange Series Book 1) eBook: Chaos, Greggarious: Kindle Store

World 2

Sorry bout that, small over sight. Will be fixed in a moment

Should be fixed now…sorry for the inconvenience. :pleading_face: Sorry.

Its cool I like it

1 Like

Again sorry bout the inconvenience. Been working for hours, and it just slipped by lol. Embarrassing…:sweat_smile:

world 2

Fixed…I’m positive this time

my personal feedback- “stop it with the blank boxes!” I literally shouted that out loud.

For me blank boxes ruin can experience, then I see your new customization is literally just a ton of blank boxes. Real turn off. Sorry, I mean I know many others do like that, but I can’t get with it. Names are one thing sure, but with this way, maybe just leave Everything up to imagination as a few others do and just not bother setting it up?

Otherwise, like the story stuff so far and want to see where this goes.

1 Like

You do realize I made it so you didn’t have to answer at all. You could of just skipped the text box and chose the last option…

1 Like

Honestly, no I didn’t realize that at the time.

The elf woman who manages the hotel in the modern day equivalent keeps repeating her greeting.

I ask her for a job, she repeats the spiel about the motel being popular with reincarnates, I ask her about food, she repeats the spiel about the motel being popular with reincarnates.

Sorry about that, should be fixed now. :stuck_out_tongue:

In case no one read it in the beginning.

Hi there, the game has a awesome premise and I’m really hyped to play once is complete.
Also I noticed something weird in the first world, the text suddenly change from second person (you) to first person (we,I)