Tainted : The Revolution [WIP, UPDATED 6/9]

Wooooo :smiley:
good luck with your finals

Just let me dig myself out of the mountain of homework that I have to do and I’ll keep chugging on. :sweat_smile:

I’ve updated the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/243030709/The%20Tainted/Web/mygame/index.html

UPDATES
A new power was added in the prologue, the beginning of chapter one, and introduced some new characters.

IN THE NEXT UPDATE
A fight scene will be added in, along with the introduction of more characters, a detailed explanation of the world, and a safe-house.

As always, if you find something that you like/don’t like, please tell me.

If I finish everything else that I’m supposed to do today, I’ll continue working on the WIP. Unfortunately, this is all I can offer right now.

Thanks!

5 Likes

I really like the update. I’m excited to see how my mute little fighter will fare! There isn’t quite enough content for me to name anything I love/hate yet though.

1 Like

I can’t wait till there more I like it

1 Like

@Terrel_Williams Thanks for the support; I’m still hard at work!

I’ve changed the scene with the police officers to some thugs from a gang instead, because I’d thought it be more fitting. And besides, who wouldn’t want to beat up thugs anyway? :stuck_out_tongue:

The new scene will be updated when I wrap up the rest of chapter one. I’m also trying to find a way to create a save system in the game, but my efforts bore no fruit.

1 Like

Due to the fact that I’m trying to complete chapter one before I release it to be played by the public, I will be taking off the demo link until I finish tying up all the loose ends. At the most, you guys can expect a completed, updated demo of chapter one(and maybe parts of chapter two) by the weekend, though I won’t give myself a deadline that’s set in stone, mostly due to the fact that it will fluctuate around my schedule.

8 Likes

I can’t wait for the update

1 Like

the game is really interesting i cant wait for more :blush:

2 Likes

A new beginning I see :smiley:. I meant to ask this for a long time is there romance

3 Likes

At the moment there are four romance options that I’m implementing into the story. Time can only tell what kind of opportunities will spring up along the way.

5 Likes

I don’t know if you know this already but as soon as I pick a gender for the person Chastising the doctor I get an error on both choices.

Silhuetta probably knows i think, just takes time work on some things and Silhuetta is probably busy with other thing as well

1 Like

I hope this is not dead, it sounds fun!

This WIP is very much alive. I am just getting some essential things over with, and then I hope to be able to regularly work on this project of mine. Thanks for checking in though. :grimacing:

8 Likes

I found a bug, I can’t get past the first choice in the game, when I choose the gender of the person I get a error for both genders

Silhuetta knows about it

As @Terrell_Williams stated before, I do know about the problems, and I will probably have them fixed later in the day.

Awesome demo there, looking forward to it.

So did you fix the demo?