The Synthetic Wasteland (Work Title)(WIP)

It was mentioned, yes. With my current plans, essentially, everyone with a relationship meter are potential ROs.

2 Likes

Even B-whatshisname??

3 Likes

Whistles innocently :wink:

Edit: Although I should add, I also mentioned that if I didn’t think I was capable of writing good ROs, I’'d scrap the romance all together. So whether or not anything happens is dependant on if I can actually pull off a good RO.

4 Likes

Update: I took a few minutes to fix some of the minor issues I said I would get around to! It only took… You know. Several months.

-Fixed the “Was there anything else” problem in chapter 2

-Shortened the first few pages a little bit. Unfortunately, all I really could do for now was lop off a few uneeded lines, so it’s still fairly long. At some point, I’ll have to rewrite the first few pages entirely, but I’m not sure how I’d go about that just yet. If you have suggestions, I’d be glad to hear them.

5 Likes

@Excaliburv
In the option: “I try to find a tribesman or two to talk with.”

"You got to be, you’re wearing those wierd clothes.

Weird

When talking to Jacob, under the option “Carry On”.

When I asked about it, he got a little… Agressive.

Aggressive

Despite what some of the people’ve been talking about, this place seems as safe as anywhere ele

Else

Under the option: “I try to find a tribesman or two to talk with.” And “No, thanks”.

You respond non-comittaly.

non-comitally

1 Like

I fixed all the typos, but that error seems a little odd. When I playtested it, nothing seemed to be wrong, and the code looks fine. I’m not really sure what would have caused that. Could you try again and see if it still happens?

Actually, wait, was that the last conversation you did? (All of the remaining ones being unfinished?) Because if that’s the case, then the error was probably caused because there technically isn’t a *ending anywhere yet. So it just kinda crashes when you run out of conversation options.

1 Like

Yeah, that was the last conversation I had.
Whatever order I complete the conversations in, I get that error when I click on an unfinished one.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s going to be a problem until I can get the rest of the conversations finished. As it stands now, there’s no good place to put the *ending command, so the game breaks once you run out of options.

I don’t plan on leaving it like that for long if I can help it. I’ve been working on finishing the rest of the conversations; I’m almost done with Jenny’s. Once all the conversations are done and an ending can be put somewhere, that problem should be fixed.

3 Likes

Update: Hey guys. I finished Jenny’s conversation and decided to go ahead and add it in, so that option should no longer be listed as Unfinished.

Also, I had an idea to have a little bit of fun with the stats screen. Check it out and let me know what you think! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Spelling errors, when talking to Jenny.

Jenny moves and sits back down in the sppot she was in before you arrived,

Spot

I thought it might be useful to keep all the information catelogued.

Catalogued

1 Like

Fixed them.

… (+20 Characters)

1 Like

I really like the new stat screen. My only problem is : can I change the subject number to FN2187? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could change it to that if you like. Any particular reason why, though?

It’s Finn!!
From the new Star Wars trilogy, it was his “name” when he was a stormtrooper, before Poe started calling him Finn

2 Likes

blink blink

I’m a SW nerd and I missed that…

Flips table

I’ll change it when I get the chance, might be a little while. :smile:

2 Likes

:grin::grin:
Happens to the best of us

2 Likes

@Excaliburv
Talking to Walker when he is injured.

Not loong after, you leave as well, trying to decide what to do next.

Long

“You don’t trust the pople that are going the extra mile to heal you?”

People

“That’s rediculous!”

Ridiculous

1 Like

Don’t worry, it was just a joke. You don’t have to change it unless you absolutely want

Always nice to see a fellow warsian as well

3 Likes

In all honesty, I probably won’t

…But that would be an awesome joke. :joy:

2 Likes

Fixed those, sorry it took so long.

1 Like