The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Why the hell did Freya choose to fall in love with a damn pirate?!??!?!? She’s just giving my stressed stoic king mc more problems, I don’t think he’d hesitate to kill that pirate.

3 Likes

I don’t think my MC would hesitate killing everyone.

How did Freya even met pirate ? iirc We are not allowed to go outside without guards. And even it is pretty rare.

1 Like

She has a lack of presence, i wouldn’t be suprised if she snuck out once in a while, that and she got caught by atheris after returning from wherever she is.

3 Likes

What’s up with being locked out of Revna’s RO content? Is it because of overly high Kind score?

That’s not an RO-lock out. You don’t actually pick your RO until further into the demo.

4 Likes

Freya also had a reputation of being “sweet innocent Freya who doesn’t want the throne and is so much of a pacifist that her knightly mentor gave up on her”. So people may have let her leave the castle without supervision—it’s not like she was going to go around bullying the common folk, right?

@JBento
Maybe then she snuck out, because sweet innocent Freya doesn’t “sneak out” (so when she did sneak out, people assumed that the guards were hidden instead of conspicuous) and met the pirate.

Or someone let her go out alone, either out of stupidity or malice.

2 Likes

That’s not why the royal kids aren’t allowed to leave the castle without supervision. If they want to bully the common folk, they can totally do that, supervision or no, because this is a monarchy and therefore the governmental stance is “fuck peasants”. The supervision is so that the royal kids won’t come to any harm.

21 Likes

Guess we will find out in book 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, ok, good to hear!

1 Like

Doesn’t help that Freya is like easy ransom material, when compared to Atheris and Richard, mainly cause atleast they have some combat training to defend themselves, but also because Freya seems more likely to willingly get herself captured to save someone from getting mugged.

6 Likes

Pull a Walder Frey and just go “Eh no big deal, c’mon do it i don’t give a fuck”

But Kidnapping Freya seems silly, she is definitely the runt of the litter barring you, but the PC seems to be overall pretty competent themselves so the position goes to Freya, she is overall the least important of the siblings and the peasants don’t even seem to care about her a lot

We don’t really know if Richard likes her so he might not care, and Atheris would definitely just storm in the place instead of just paying a ramson, it would honestly make more sense if Richard or Atheris were kidnapped since pretty important and basicaly ruler and the next sword’s heir if the one choosen dies, i would say kidnapping the Pc too but if anything they are more of a wild card

1 Like

My ideal solution would be making Freya’s pirate bae work for the crown. Essentially make him a privateer, have him take care of the piracy problem then “thank” him with some made up title like “defender of the seas” or something. Hopefully it won’t be to scandalous if Freya wants to date him then.

If all else fails I suppose some accidents can be arranged.

2 Likes

The only way I’d let something like that happen, is by giving them the near impossible task of erasing the pirate activity to nothing as the proof that they care about Freya enough to leave their pirate life behind.

6 Likes

If they touch Atheris my reasonable good hearted MC will probably go full Caligula overnight. Murder, torture, horses in the Senate, armies fighting the sea, the whole deal.

9 Likes

Having a good relationship with Queen Isabelle despite being Richard’s sworn enemy is such a fun situation,on the demo I love how you can approach her to the shocked and suspicious gazes of Matteo and Richard to console her and earn some rapport with her.

That’s what I want to keep doing on the full game if there was an option to become her lover on the side you can bet I would choose it too,screw you Richard.

6 Likes

If that was possible it’d make one of the biggest f u and your life; getting the girl he likes, getting not only the approval of dad(in private) plus the sword and also keeping his last wall of support(aka his mom) as a concubine/lover.

10 Likes

“Glitterhoof, I appoint thee Chancelor of the Realm”

I would do the same for Atheris and Freya, but Richard? Well i am just sending a letter full of instructions to make him suffer plus some gold to make them keep him

He is going to become their problem now

4 Likes

"

Mr.Steal yo girl and ur mum

6 Likes

uh… that sounds an awful lot like grooming :grimacing: wanting isabelle to be in a relationship with a child she watched grow up is… kinda gross.

13 Likes