The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Is it possible to marry 3 girls at once?

5 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like it, I asked for the poly options and they were all threeways, no fourways.

4 Likes
  • This is strange, according to the meaning of the father has more than one wife and it should not be prohibited
4 Likes

Guess Nutella just did not want the hassle of bigger polyamorous relationships(three persons and above),personally would be happy just with more double poly options,like throwing Revna and Astryn into the mix with Clara and Lena.

The more variables the more of work so it is understandable why Nutella put a limit to the whole thing,if some writer decides to do even more complex romances for new projects I’ll be there as fast as lightning.

You can literally have Lena and Clara what do you mean?

8 Likes

I mean, is it possible to have multiple wives?

1 Like

You mean more than two wives/husbands right?
Cause if multiple only means two you can already on Sword of Rhivenia as the others have said before.

2 Likes

Thank you now I understand :space_invader:

2 Likes

Dunno why, but Richard always hate me and try to bully me for some reason despite I being sweet with everyone. I didn’t like him, but I don’t have any problem with him either (atleast if he doesn’t be a dick, I don’t complain or try to be rude with him)

3 Likes

There’s your problem. If you’re nice to Clara, Richard hates you. He also hates you if you don’t care about he and his mother being undear old dad’s favourites, because that’s just the kind of little shit he is.

Richard is, in fact, a dick. I mean, it’s HIS NAME. The author wasn’t particularly subtle here.

31 Likes

So he’s just a dick? Nice to know, I don’t care about him anymore (I will steal his throne for certain)

11 Likes

When my MC was chosen, Richard was happy for her while Altheris was unsure how she felt. :joy: I think you can manage to increase either siblings relationship but I’m not sure if you can manage both.

9 Likes

Artheris always seems to be dissapointed(probably at herself), while Richard is furious… probably cause Clara always likes me more.

12 Likes

Does Clara liking you more factor in with Richard’s relationship? My MC didn’t pursue Clara (she went with Daemir).

Edit: Wait nevermind. I saw JBento’s post above. Either way, I’m excited how mine will turned up. If any of the siblings will turn against my MC even though my MC was not antagonistic towards them.

6 Likes

You can get Atheris to “disappointed, but happy for you” as long as you show some practical or even ruthless traits and take the idea of leadership seriously. I really enjoyed that dynamic, you have to earn her respect and it feels pretty great to know you’ve got it.

22 Likes

If you’re attracted to Clara (to women, which is set in a question regarding Clara) he gets all sassy-like. If you’re not, he’s fine with you being nice to her (my diligent queen playthrough, who maintained good relationships with all 3 sibs, is a straight girl playthrough).

15 Likes

Nice to know that being kind to Clara (if you prefer men) will not make Richard hostile against you so it is manageable to get good relationships with all three then?

3 Likes

Yeah. However you have to also choose the options that don’t antagonize Richard or Atheris (or choose only one stance that pisses them off if it’s that important for character building). I’ve found antagonizing Freya to be like kicking a kitten, so I don’t do it outside of my dedicated kitten-kicker play through.

9 Likes

Honestly not even in my totaly evil playthroughs i can be bad to her Lmao

I may be more than willing to kill thousands of innocents because it amused me or a random prick decided to insult me by saying i didn’t go to the cloud district, but hurting Freya feelings? No that’s just mean

8 Likes