The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Easy just fabricate evidence that him and his mother planning something treasonous, just like what charles did to faris, off course you have to be chosen by the sword to do that.

3 Likes

He’s a complete idiot and a imconpetent ruler. He doesn’t know how to make strategies and cares WAY too much about the public opinion of him. He has absolutely no backbone. Atheris is the best sister-ruler for a MC that doesn’t want to rule but also doesn’t want to die

Yeah that seems to be the best course of action so far because you can WARN him to tell the rebels to back off but he doesn’t has a backbone. He is bringing it to himself.

2 Likes

How do I get Atheris chosen? I always have Richard -_-

1 Like

She’s the chosen one if you and Richard hate each other, so you gotta get him angry at you

1 Like

Damn Richard only give me Headache, I try to be good with him but if he cannot even stop the rebel then might as well MC become 2nd Charles.

Do we need to push him for example insult him that clara doesn’t like backboneless man or something ? and why the sword even choose him in the first place, like why not atheris first, honestly the sword is a flipping Joke to my eyes.

Btw can MC disregard the tradition(sword choosing king) after this whole mess done ? I want to make the kingdom a Primoginature Succession

5 Likes

Usurping a monarch sure you can do that, just be sure you’re ready to deal with the fallout and have a perfectly legitimate reason to do that.

1 Like

I think that will be a very possible ending for a ruler MC. Our siblings are sure working hard to make it come true.

I have no idea if we can do that cause so far we have no options of doing it.
About the sword i’m sure if we do get the options to change the kingdom traditions we’ll have to pull off a VERY charming MC solution for it.

Richard making Lena our enemy can be a legitimate reason since he put his love for Clara over his kingdom.

8 Likes

He lacks the neccesary cruelty to be a king since the sword chose based on leadership, it must have sense his charisma to inspire people despite not caring being chose or not.

13 Likes

Even if he’s happy you were chosen, he still doesn’t shut that rebellion down? Shame!

1 Like

Spoilers

Currently on my test run that I had his relationship with my MC as high as it can be while romancing Clara to the point he was happy my MC was chosen and I didn’t choose to marry him off he was STILL reluctant to tell them off and had to be told by my MC “DO IT DUDE WTF”. He says that he will but is VERY reluctant to do it. Demo ends before we have the true answer if he did or not.

But also careful with the posts, we gotta blurry them off with these things

4 Likes

Sucks…
This doesn’t match my MC’s personality. He’s friendly guy to everyone xD

1 Like

Would it really kill him to publicly say “I endorse King/Queen [MC] as ruler of Rhivenia?”

2 Likes

If you mostly side with Atheris and romance Clara he gets VERY angry at you. You can also say that you wish MC dad spent more time with you and he also gets angry at you.

Apparently yes xD

14 Likes

Then MC need to be really Harsh on him, 0 Tolerance Policy

This is why a king need to marry only 1 women, more than 1 wife is a recipe for disaster

2 Likes

Then MC need to be really Harsh on him, 0 Tolerance Policy

This is why a king need to marry only 1 women, more than 1 wife is a recipe for disaster

Yeah, I bet the only reason our dad marry our mom and Isabelle was for there alliances.

1 Like

Generally speaking, yes, but a good king can just as easily take both Clara and Lena as wives and make it work perfectly well (and have them both happy) Richard can cope and seethe.

3 Likes

All in favor executing Richard for his idiocy, please like this comment. :+1:

43 Likes

I’ve just discovered this game and I really love it!!! I’m very excited to see where it goes, the characters, world and choices felt very distinct, thanks for writing this!!

3 Likes

With reservations—my diligent queen is not fratricidal (she’d probably put him in the Tower (Or Rhivenia’s equivalent) where she had an eye on him unless he was leading the rebels) as a guideline. My royal pain absolutely would want him deader than dead (after breaking Clara’s heart). My Atheris (and Clara) stan would also kill him if he proved a threat to her sweet sister and queen.

1 Like