The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Hmmm… I hope i can meet him soon and get to know him better, but from what i learned, only a true evil person would have no remorse on his/her action inflicting on others… Like as cruel as MC’s father, we would always learn from various scene where he display a certain act of remorse from his past action.

Since Erwan is an honourable person, i could request him for a year 's peace deal when i release him, just so he go home and clear his mind of meaningless vengeance, as i display to both him and Astryn , Rhivenians are no evil people. For a war to start in high note or morale, there must always be a sane reason. If i could show his people that the petty vengeance is pointless through my compassionate approach, his followers would experience doubts among themselves and they will suffer morale decrement if Erwan starts another war campaign.
if i defeat him again , and release him once more, most likely his own followers will start to question his leadership even more.
Not to mention, if Astryn starts to develop a feeling for me, she would do her best to avoid further bloodshed。
The Nanman Barbarians were barbarians, so they required seven release for them to submit. But for a honourable civilised kingdom, i don’t think it requires seven times…Lol

Last but not least , i would never harm Astryn even if i am forced to kill Erwan,:hugs:

1 Like

My mc is not a nice guy nor he is rather evil, hell he didn’t want the throne seeing that it’s too much of a hassle, considering his sibling is too ambitious(atheris), too merciful(richard), or spineless (freya), he felt must step up as the king. he gives zero care about outsiders(astryn, xavier and erwan). if they so much look at him or the kingdom the wrong way poison and assassins will the be least of their problem. Life is cruel and never fair and sometimes the world needs cold hearted person to make sure the kingdom stay safe as it’s easier to be fear rather than liked.

3 Likes

What do you think of the love relationship between Freya and the Pirate?
I haven’t decided yet since i never meet the pirate, but pirate could be useful such as smuggling in and out of people, weapons and food. Might need him to smuggle Astryn out to safety if i can trust him

So i will keep an open mind for now, i do hope to see more of Jarean’s sister , to explore the possibility of aquiring her as spy

at this point before meeting him ?, don’t trust him

1 Like

The pirate my be a useful ally. From what I have seen he genuinely cares for our sister which is something both myself and my PC can respect if nothing else. after all the MC will need as many friends as possible, especially after the bs at the end of the book. I also don’t get Astryn lovers I mean she poisoned kids and the elderly without a second thought just because they were your people. For me there is no coming back from that…though I still did end up keeping her around mostly for plot and also I want that interaction between her and Ewen a man who will be killed in the worse way that the book allows.

12 Likes

I mean tbf, Astryn never intended to poison innocent people. She shows a lot of remorse for it after it happens and while, admitting to being responsible, fervently says MC and their family were her only targets. She can’t even meet Leia’s eyes afterwards.

It still sucks, but saying she did it without a second thought is a little harsh.

I’m biased bc she’s my main RO besides the L/C route, but that’s my take.

6 Likes

No no you have point I just forgot about that, but even then I still don’t trust her. She could have explained herself to an MC that treats her fairly after it becomes clear that she botched her job, and boy did she botch it. Also if you do kill her your last interaction does show that she sees you in a different light. But come the end of the day she still killed my people and that’s her fault, but thanks to her my MC is now picking violence in book 2.

I would romance L but it seems too similar to the Astryn route (at the foundation at least) and I like Revna too much to even try another one right now.

1 Like

Bottom line is Astryn fucked up big time there’s no coming back for that

1 Like

Revna has my entire heart. I like the simp I am have fallen in love with every female RO in this game :clown_face:

As much sympathy I have for Revna, I hope that MC isn’t stuck in Bray’s shadow, though.

4 Likes

I have the same problem with the male ROs :joy:
In the end I chose Daemir

4 Likes

The struggle is real. In the end, I couldn’t choose lmao. Lena is probably my favorite though; prickly ROs are top tier. As soon as she insulted MC, I was a goner.

4 Likes

I mean, not that I don’t live for the angsty prince fallen from grace or the charming barman, but you always get me with a stoic pale royal with white hair from the cold lands. That’s just top tier RO for me :ok_hand:

2 Likes

if I want to date Daemir, do I have to pay attention to anything?

1 Like

Best thing you can do is save before going to the stats to check if your relationship with him changes, and obviously interact with him at every chance you have. The right options are a bit tricky for me.
But you can try with more rational answers, agreeing with him in that ruling means doing the best for your kingdom even if it hurts, telling him to enjoy life besides just ruling and I think when he mentions the ‘‘the dead watch us from above’’ say you think its not dumb/believe the same.

3 Likes

At the end of the day, stats don’t matter all that much if you’re planning on romancing an RO save for some flavor text/short scenes. However, MC’s actions will. For example, Nutella Queen has confirmed that not all ROs will be willing to be with a evil!MC and will break up with them eventually. Whether or not Daemir falls into that category, we’ll have to wait and see.

7 Likes

Is there poly route? :cat: And what happens if i let Xavier escape?

6 Likes

Thanks for info! And is the character art bugged? It doesn’t show the picture but that box thingy.

1 Like

Watch me do it :triumph:

16 Likes

Man, I like the Commoner Tavern Servant RO but he is a male and I play as straight character, I mean he is better choice for my MC since Clara with Richard, Asteryn is enemies ( I don’t like enemies to lover), Revna is not interested with my MC even though she is kissing my MC[that is a Mistress Material/Fun Relationship not Wife Material(serious relationship)], man tough choice, can MC choose other Character in Second book or MC must married in this book ??? I prefer marrying the Kingdom Dukes/High rank nobles family within kingdom for Stability/Internal Allies so that when the war happen my MC can peacefully conquer Erwan Kingdom and Annex Them.

3 Likes