The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

I really like Xavier but i’m a little worried about the Stockholm syndrome thing with mc so i could never full completed a play through with him. And yeah totally get the whole Clara and Jarean. They never seemed like a romance to me other then the route to bully Richard with Clara lol

3 Likes

lol execution was always the way for Astryn for me too. Not ready for the guilt trip she is going to have in book 2 tho…

2 Likes

Honestly fuck Astryn I ain’t failling for any obvious guilt tripping Lmao

Oh damn! You feel sorry because you killed some random courtiers because you are a failure of an assasin? Wow! Colour me suprised! even though you gave your throne to an obvious Megolomaniac who wants to go to war to claim revenge which will cause even more deaths and just now is second questioning that it was idea?

Such shame that I don’t feel sympathy for a obvious terrorist, oh well! A execution couldn’t have happened to a nicer lady.

Matteo is a true homie, kills Charles and it’s a pretty funny person, really he should have been rewarded because he did the thing which most of us would have done in the blink of a eye if allowed lol

16 Likes

For me, Lena is very interesting, I quite like her anyway :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Dose anyone know when the new demo will be public?

Next month i guess

2 Likes

Brothers and Sisters I have this theory that I want to share.So let’s begin!

Everyone knows who Freya is.Everyone knows Freya’s personality.The way Freya threatened the mc when mc told her that he will execute the pirate is very concerning.But it’s a good thing that the pirate turned out to be a good guy.We all know that Freya is often compared with Francis.So there is a high chance that Francis’s lover(aldreda) was evil.She was slowly brainwashing Francis.Thats when Charles told Francis that aldreda was evil but Francis didn’t believe Charles.Thats why he got executed.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure that Freya reacting that way is normal if you threaten someone’s lover I don’t understand what your aiming at though with this theory are you saying Freya is the one who betrays us?

6 Likes

I think he is trying to draw a parallel between Freja and Francis in that their lovers have influence over them, and how if we tell Freja we don’t like her seeing a pirate she threatens the MC. Thus he’s saying that Francis was probably put into a similar situation and acted the same way and was killed by Charles because of it. But the difference is that Aldreda probably was manipulating Francis where Freja’s lover probably isn’t doing to much manipulating.

13 Likes

For me,Freya is very selfish ,At least Fransic love Chales and stand with him when he in problem but Freya doesn’t .she leave her family face rebellion alone.

In Francis’s situation, the problem is Chales and Aldreda because they seem very hate each other.Francis just stay between them. he is victim in this situation

In Freya’s situation, she put Ernan over her family (She has ever threnten MC in book 1 If MC wil execute Ernan).she is very selfish and lack responsibility as Rhivernian princess. Freya look herself as victim, as if eveyone hurt her. she doesn’t think how much eveyone sacrifices their happiness for Rhivernia (such as Richarh will marry Princess Ada,Of couse he angry with us, but at least he understand (? ) that he must do it for his kingdom. )

5 Likes

I mean Tbh there was reason why she wasn’t even a contender for the throne. She lacks leadership skills and feels very alone in Rhivenia, even as a Princess. Bc she was a heir everyone pressured her into learning skills she didn’t really want to learn and you know she prob got bullied like MC, maybe even worse in some cases. Yeah we can all agree she is pretty weak willed and selfish but she’s been isolated her whole life. She’s never had a real problem to ever figure out on her own. The pirate she used as an escape, putting her family in a bad position(life or death if you’ve read the alpha demo) and now it’s backfiring in her face bc she got caught. She’s not sorry she did it, she’s sorry that they all found out. Which is pretty selfish. But she’s also what? 17? And also is very insecure :confused: Like I wanna be mad at her but I also can’t bc you have to take into consideration what made her choose those choices. (Also please don’t betray us Freya if we marry u off to Lord Aaron :pray:)

12 Likes

She mess up us since in book 1 :joy: :joy: :joy:

Freya is 19 year old

For me, it’s not excuse betrying your family and leave them face misery situation alone.And She is not commoner ,She is princess of this kingdom. she have responsibility for kingdom (Even she want it or not). I’m sure that she is not innocent and also know the consequences of her action,but she still choose run away with Ernan.It’s mess up everyone

And She also know how insecure and fragile situation for her silbling’s throne (especially MCruler). (็Her family can be killed by angry Rhivernains because her and her lover (You have to admit Rhivernain don’t care about the fact,they care only things which they belive and they belive that Ernan is still pirate )but she still insist to run away with Ernan.This repersent that she is pretty selfish and love only herself.

Yes I play Alpha Demo :grin: :grin:

This point that I’m very angry with her and She doesn’t truely regret about her action and deeply she seem insist to do it If she get second change and that why she will be punished.

From detail which I remember in book 1, Our father doesn’t force her to learn when he find out.He let her do whatever she want. He doesn’t expect her as heir. and look in fair view,everyone is forced to learn whatever they don’t want (Richard,Atheris or MC ),everyone just can accept their role for kingdom as heir.

I’m sure that She will do it again If she got change and Ernan stiill alive ,she never learn.

she is not only who feel insecure,Deeply All her slibling feel the same way as her . But they have enough responsibility for kingdom as prince and princess.They will not leave their family face misery alone as same as Freya does.

P.S I pity her in book 1 but In book 2,I think that she deserve pushnishment of her action .
P.S2 you will see even Cathalina still give up on Freya and say that Freya is pretty selfish
P.S3 I admit I have bias on Freya since book1 when Freya threaten MC for Ernan . She tried to behave like puppy and I want kick her. But some part of my heart still pity her . But for book 2 I want to kill her :grin:

9 Likes

I am taking zero chances. I killed the pirate so she better learn to love Aaron cause I swear she more of a headache than she is worth. At least the others offer something despite all their faults, she couldn’t even give us her loyalty.

9 Likes

I argree with this method .

Oh I’m sure she will hapilly fall in love and sleep in the same bed of a guy she hardly knows after her lover got executed, surely she won’t repay the favour by taking “till death do us apart” too seriously and decides to either murder someone or commit “Tactical Airstrike” on a nearby window

I’m not planning to kill her or the guy but letting her live and executing the lover seems to be a horrible idea, she openly try to threathen us so what stops her from comitting to her word and going after us or Aaron as revenge? Why give the benefit of doubt?

I don’t have patreon but isn’t there any option to make Freya distrust the Pirate? Like I don’t a manipulation stat check where you cause a forgery of a damning evidence against him or something else that would make Freya lose her trust on him?

10 Likes

Do you think she can grow backbone to us ? Freya is dangerous sibling for me because we don’t know her true nature.Mostly tries to paint her as innocent angel and kind people but she isn’t.
but I think that Arlon alone cannot make her backbone to us.she has weak claim if compare with other silbling.and Rhivernian hate her a lot now. (More than MCruler) If she will war with us … I think she cann’t.

but I think Isabella will use this change manipulate her turn against us

PS. Pirate is good guy. I like him more than Freya.

10 Likes

Yup u got the moral of the theory.And I also want to add something.In case of Freya,she is in relationship with a pirate(rhivenians hates pirates)that’s why the mc has to stop her if it was a commoner if wouldn’t be that much of a problem to the mc.But in the case of Francis,he loved a commoner,that was not a problem.But Aldreda was manipulating Francis.And Charles realized it that’s why he killed Francis.(Charles loved his brother thats why he didn’t anounce to the world why he killed him)And I am 99.9% sure that aldreda seduced astryn’s father(king).That’s why the king let aldreda stay in his kingdoms.I have some points of why aldreda seems to be a seducer to me:
1)The king could suffer the ire of Charles and risk a war.
2)The king had no reason to save her
3)Aldreda was a treasonous lady and her baby who was in her stomach at that also would have no value because her mother committed treason.(Charles executed his own brothers who had royal blood flowing through them.Then why can’t he execute the erwan)
This seems like a 99.9 seduction case to me.

6 Likes

“tactical air strike a window :skull_and_crossbones:“ Bahaha that was funny fr. Well the alpha demo is only up to chapter 4 so there hasent been any chances to talk to anyone about the aftermath of MCs decisions yet. No manipulation or anything like that since we haven’t met Aaron. I’d like to mention that in the demo, it says she looks guilty and that she was prepared to suffer the punishment her family gave her. It also mentions that if she was going to hurt herself she already would have(I think Clara mentions this if you are romancing her) So we will see how it goes once the story progresses. For anyone who has read the alpha demo, who did you guys pick as your council members? I choose Atheris for Warden and Daemir for adviser(he’s so good at the position btw, would HIGHLY recommend bc he gives a lot of insights) and Sir Arnold as Commander

2 Likes

Everyone finds every excuse under the sun for Freya, but if it was Richard it would have been fifth crusade. Freya is romantic, she was willing to run away with pirate knowing that the kingdom is unstable, your life is in constant danger and there is a war. If our uncle had caught her before our guards do you know how screwed we would be. So Freya distrusting a pirate that killed for her isn’t an option without the author breaking her character. Could she plot revenge in the future, sure. Will anyone follow the princess known for running away during war times against the king/queen who stood and fought, no not really. So you can keep him alive if you want just enjoy the rebels growing in number as a result.

I picked Atheris for warden as well, our mother is my adviser (I am romancing Revna so Daemir was never an option) Arnold is also my commander. I would have picked Richard for warden but despite our good relationship I can’t trust his mother have any influence. Our mother at the moment is the only character I feel we can completely trust and Arnold is the only right choice for Commander.

2 Likes

Can all of you at least use the spoiler option when talking about the Book 2 demo? It’s not even out for the public yet and this is the Book 1 topic.

18 Likes