The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Everyone will die in a terrible, unimaginable way.

21 Likes

how can i find the second book? i used the search bar but couldnt find it is it hidden?

Patreon members can only access it for now. Free readers got to wait, how long? Don’t know…

6 Likes

Guys what is the best response from the crowd you get after your speech…For me it was that half of the crowd cheered

1 Like

Hi, this is my post about the speech

7 Likes

That’s a lot of promises u made on the first set but I wanted to know what was the best reaction you got from the crowd…Did the majority of the people cheer or half of the people cheer or only your family members and daemirs people cheered?

To get the perfect speech you need to get 5 or more satisfied points. If you have Astryn executed, some of these choices will be +2 like the

1st set:
But I promise you: I will kill every single one
Or
But I promise you: I will avenge our fallen brothers and sisters.

On the third set, “I will kill him in the worst way possible.” will also net you additional 2 points (with no Astryn executed requirements)

And for the other sets, these contain +1 points. As long as you get either one fo the above, you will have enough points for the perfect speech.

11 Likes

Guys we need to make a stand…We need to make a major request to the author…Do u feel sad for Sir Arnold that he doesn’t have any family…Do u feel sad for Leia whose parents died due to the poison and now she is a orphan…Let’s make sir Arnold adopt Leia be an option…This way we can make sir Arnold happy and Leia can have a great father…I request this of author to make this happen if possible…Do you guys have the same opinion?

17 Likes

Not a bad idea but honestly I would be just as happy being Leila’s adoptive father too,she needs all the support she can get,it doesn’t hurt that taking care of a common girl on such a way makes for excellent publicity with the people on the way like “The Ruler saved that little girl perphaps he is not the bastard we think he/she is caring about the commons”.

Beyond that yes it is a little of a bother because she will be able to inherit if we keep the sword system active,the same like she was another one of our kiddos but well hopefully she will grow on us or we can just destroy the sword and appoint the heir we want suffering through all the consequences.

3 Likes

Dose anyone know when the new demo will be out

Me and you have very different plans I’m also a combat person and i would try to do the peaceful thing but if (atheris Richard daemir and the 2nd sister i forget her name) rebel i will ask them to surrender but if they don’t surrender i will battle them and if i win for (atheris and the 2nd sister i will capture them and put them in prison) for (Richard and deamir i will capture and kill them) because for (Richard you and him might be friends in your game but in mine were basically rivals because we want the same girl and i will kill him to get her and or kill him to keep her) for (deamir i will kill him because he has to die his father rebelled and he rebelled his kid might rebel like his father because of his father’s failed rebellion to evenge his father so the kid might continue his father’s quest to evenge his grandfather so i can’t allow it and he is are only cousin so if he dies without a kid are fathers line will be the only line still alive by the sound of it so no more pretenders to the throne) because for (atheris and the 2nd sister i would capture them and not kill them so if they had kids the kids wouldn’t rebel) because (1 they would know their mother was alive if not 2 i can tell them their mothers is alive and hold them captive so they don’t with a promise if they don’t rebel i will free their mother) (once i have a my 3 minimum kids) (yes it’s mandatory for the king or queen to have 3 kids make it to 6) but when i have my 3 kids i will let my sisters go) for (Richard i think he only wants one girl and won’t have a kid with another girl and i want that girl to so i think 1 Richard won’t have a kid with the girl if get her first or 2 i get her but they already have a kid for that i would Adopt the kid as a stepson and then try to make him hate his real father so he wouldn’t rebel)

I don’t sure about it but I think that May be next month If Author finish charpter four.

What do you think what the best solution for Freya and Ernan problem ? I know only the worst solution is sending her off marriage,It can be disaster. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

I think…maybe conscripting him and making him have a new identity. Like the biggest threat to rhivenians currently besides the war is the fact that they’re plagued by pirates to the point they are treated as the lowest rung of society. So this implies they heavily hurt the naval trade routes. Well if Ernan can train the navy to be aware of how pirates fight and how to counteract it, I would say that “Sir” Ernan of the Sea can be a close family friend that is married to Freja for his loyal service in fighting off the pirate menace.

10 Likes

As the author put it Richard will become king if (your leadership isn’t high enough and your not rivals he will become king) if you and Richard are rivals (atheris will become queen)

1 Like

Probably

I’ve always been curious to know what the consensus was on the siblings, so I thought I’d put a little survey together

Who’s your favorite sibling?
  • Richard
  • Atheris
  • Freya

0 voters

Who’s your least favorite sibling?
  • Richard
  • Atheris
  • Freya

0 voters

Which sibling would be the better ruler?
  • Richard
  • Atheris
  • Freya

0 voters

3 Likes

Maybe you should add which sibling who should be hated the most ? :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Rhivenian maybe rip us apart piece by piece :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just picked atheris in all three polls lol

10 Likes