The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Honestly I just saw the entire thing as a sob story lmao, poisoning is like one of the methods with the highest chance of collateral damage that can kill multiple people at once and the royal family is going to be with shit ton of servants

Of course other people were going to die! Astryn could have attempted to go personal but no she had to use a method that would definitely affect other people, it’s like exploding a energy generator to kill a guy in the hospital, it’s obvious that there will be casualties

Yeah, killing bystanders and then trying to kill you is a mood killer lol, like I said before there was nothing clouding her judgement and she deliberately tried to put other people in danger to achieve her goal, there is no plausible deniability for her

10 Likes

Can’t see any wrong in that…Any people with ambitions will do everything that will enable them to have a favorable position…I think it was a order to poison the royals…wait that’s a bit cloudy…we didn’t get enough info about why the princess was given this suicide mission even though she is a royal born

1 Like

Well everyone got their own opinions

I’m truly ashamed of how much I loved bullying Richard, I called him coward, made his life a hell and stole the woman he loved, and if possible, I still gonna try seduce princess Eda.

I always kill her and send her head, god I’m starting to think I’m the antagonist in the story.

10 Likes

Oh god this idea is so fucking absurd and unlikely but If that becomes a actual option I am going to laugh so fucking much

Imagine this : You annoy your younger sibling who decided that they will become your rival for life because of that, then they steal the throne you were expected to inherrit and the heart of your crush, now they are calling a you coward and then going on their merry way to also catch the eye of a Princess that wanted to marry you

It’s not even out of spite at this point, it’s literally just them being a being an show off because they can Lmao

9 Likes

How do we send her head to erwan man?

I don’t know if you need a stat for that like high cruel or high evil, usually you just kill her, and there will be two options after, one to held a funeral and the other to send her head to the king.

5 Likes

you have to execute or let her rot in jail ,before / after posioned accident will have choice for sending her head to Erwan .

1 Like

Here’s hoping to kill Erwan.

5 Likes

I want to bully and kill his mother insteal. She is Evil :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I hate her the most

3 Likes

Did i just forget it, or did letting her rot to the poison not give you the option to send her head?

let her rot in jail and she will not survive in the posioned accident (She will refuse to take a cure from us).we can cut her head and send to Erwan (not sure about choice.) .Or Execute her

2 Likes

Yeah, but if you free her then let her die due to poison, you can’t.

1 Like

I never free her so I’m not sure :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t understand how people like Astryn, I treated her well and kindly and even then she did a cruel and cowardly act, I cut off her head and sent it to Erwan.

18 Likes

Honestly, literally the only reason I can justify the Astryn romance is if you are planning to go on the “Side with Erwan and betray Rhivenia” path

9 Likes

Yes really, but it’s also a bit masochistic since Clara’s father died because of her, as well as Leia’s parents and so many other innocent people the MC himself would have died if the cure hadn’t arrived in time, I don’t see how to ally himself with someone like Erwan is good because despite knowing that Charles is dead he continues with thoughts of war against people who never hurt him and are not responsible for Charles’ actions.

7 Likes

I’m definitely using this in the future.

7 Likes

How I can get Freya to be Queen? I already got Richard, Atheris and myself and I wanted to see how the story goes with her on throne.

That is not possible, story nor character wise.

4 Likes