The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

That was unusual, though it is always at least several months.

2 Likes

Agreed

It’s understandable especially if there’s a lot in the queue and with a small team too. :thinking: I’m just glad that they were able published no more than one year. :joy: I mean compare to big studios who has the budget and manpower.

Either way, let’s not get ahead of ourselves because the author is still writing Book 2.

3 Likes

Will SoR Book 2 demo be available on dashingdon?

1 Like

I believe so once the author is ready to share it with the public.

1 Like

Can you become king at first try?

2 Likes

Yea you just need high enough leadership stats. Like be confident and don’t shy away from making choices.

Leadership 67

https://www.reddit.com/r/hostedgames/comments/vvg9aq/how_do_i_become_a_queenking_tsor_the_sword_of/ leadership guide

1 Like

Any info about book 2?

I somehow found a song in YouTube , “Moonlight Rendezvous” , that surprisingly fit a Cyberpunk version of my MC and Astryn, and the lyrics seems exactly how Astryn would feel now

" Save me, come close and whisper my true name And become all soothing rain.
Touch me like no one’s touched me before, in the deep of a cold heart’s core. Hi
Love me even if it"s going to make a crime we’ve crossed the line. " :rofl:

1 Like

The demo for the first chapter (?) of Book 2 came out at the start of August. It’s on Patreon.

The author hasn’t specified a release date for the rest of Book 2 yet afaik.

9 Likes

Yeah its official, I want to see zero Richard hate from now. As bad as he is Freya is a dozen times worse. Richard has brains to keep his relationship with Clara a secret, but Freya decides its a good idea to get caught with a pirate when everyone is on our backs. God damn it.

4 Likes

I mean, not to defend Freya’s actions, but that’s a weird argument you got there.

Richard can literally reject a political marriage (which would give a valuable ally to Rhivenia) because of his feelings for Clara. He wants her to be his one and only Queen, so I don’t think he’s planning to keep their relationship secret for long.

23 Likes

Again I am tired of saying this. If you don’t treat Richard like garbage he will stand by you through thick and thin. Your argument is based purely on speculation, there are zero indicators of that happening. Freya on the other hand screws you over regardless of what you do or how you treat her. Even if Richard decides to go public with Clara he won’t do it until after the war at which point I could care less. That’s far better than the current situation, cause now I run the risk of breaking our family all because she is selfish. Say what you want about Richard but it would extremely out of character for him to worsen our effort. He loves his mother, sadly, and she won’t be left alive if we lose.

15 Likes

I don’t see how this is relevant.

Here’s a scene from chapter 9 when Richard is King:

“You can marry another woman as well.” Lena notices his doubt. “I’ve heard it’s common in Rhivenia. But you will choose me as your favourite wife. You will put me first.”

Not so convincing words.

“I refuse.” Richard makes a decisions —a big one. He acknowledges the need for her army. King Erwan is stronger than he thinks. It’s why your father tried to make as many allies as he could before his death. But Richard refuses to marry her.

“Richard,” Atheris hisses. “What are you doing?”

“Clara is the only woman I will marry,” Richard says lowly.

So no, it’s not out of character for him to worsen our effort like you say, since he does it twice by rejecting two marriage proposals when he is King.

20 Likes

He still won’t do what’s expected of nobility, much less royalty, and partake in a political marriage for the betterment, hell the survival of your kingdom; we can be besties all along but if we wanna survive we need an army for that

19 Likes

That’s him as king, I am talking about him not being king. Since that’s the route Richard gets the most hate in, also this is a bad take cause there will be players that reject Lena as well. You can win the war without her. Also this goes to prove my point about Freya cause she would do the same thing, I am assuming you read the demo so you saw what she said during dinner.

Given that Richard’s political marriage is the reason for my character’s army imma have to disagree. Especially since he acknowledges the importance of said marriage as well.

7 Likes

My brother in Christ, It’s Richard that we are talking about, all of his routes will get hate either by the peasants or by us lol

To be fair, Lena kinda hates our guts cus Charles kinda killed her father and she is kinda wanting to screw us over if we end up marrying her lol, Xavier is a better comparasion since he kinda has stockholm syndrome

Please don’t tell me she spoke positive things about the heresy, the crime of the sky, known as Basic Peasant Rights

8 Likes

Richard is quite agreeable when you have good relationship with him even if you married him off. Even the author acknowledged that you can repair your relationship as well in future books. I can’t wait to read the Book 2 demo though, I saw an ask that the author will publicly release the demo soon. XD

Edit: I hope in Book 2 Richard will also acknowledge that a RulerMC sacrifices with their relationship well if entered into a political marriage. But it’s probably not the same because the Ruler MC could still marry the one they have feelings for.

4 Likes