The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Yeah but to be fair for me I was kinda stealing his girl so I could understand why he hated me.

1 Like

Welcome back nice to see you again

I mean if she chooses you then she’s not his girl xD
But fr I’m also going for Clara’s route and if Richard doesn’t respect her choice then we’re gonna have problems. For now I became ruler with Richard liking me and Clara romance path but I don’t really trust him and idk if this will keep being available on the final version of the game.
@NutellaQueen was it supposed to be possible to have this happening? Ruler+good relationship with Richard+Clara romance combo.

1 Like

We don’t know the details but Charles kept Alvana after she poisoned Isabelle. We don’t interact a whole lot with Isabelle but both her and Alvana seem to care a lot about whose child will be the king and both have a telling reaction if you’re chosen or not.
Perhaps either of them wanted to speed the sword election up - for MC or Richard to still be inexperienced and malleable when selected?

10 Likes

Good point, I haven’t thought of this.

1 Like

How do I get Richard to not hate me? While also stealing his girl

6 Likes

Feeling a game of thrones vibes here

4 Likes

I was just genuinely nice to him in all of the dialogues plus choosing the options that were flirting but never trying to rival him. When she tells you that she’s going to learn how to ride a horse tell her that it will be fun instead of saying that you’re better than him. I also choose to worry about him when father dies. I think this way you don’t build enough rivalry with him.
Also every time he talks about father just act like you’re happy for him and never tell him things like “I wish that were me”.

11 Likes

I really loved this demo, and I really love Daemir, but he’s really difficult to approach! Don’t misunderstand me, I love that in a man, but I wasn’t able to fully romance him or have children with him. Is it normal? This possibility will be added in the full game version or I have done something wrong?
Also, when will the full game be released? I can’t wait, even if I have to pay for it!

You’ve done a great work so far, the story is so beautiful!

I always thought the marriage part is for the full game, my playthrough always ends on who among the heir will be next king/queen.

10 Likes

I played as a super kind MC who’s liked by almost everyone and ended up on the throne. But if the dude I brought in to make my drinks is telling me I’m too soft, I better step my game up :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

With that statement Jarean became my prefered RO :joy: Dude’s simple, he just wants you not to die so his paycheck is not in trouble
10/10 I hope we can have him as our advisor in official capacity

18 Likes

I am SO EXCITED for this WIP!!

2 Likes

This was totally awesome so excited to see more

I think the author said his romance comes later in the book than the demo

3 Likes

I’m sad to hear about what happened with “The Unwanted Warrior” and hope your doing ok because I can’t imagine losing all that was any fun.
I think this story is just as good so there is that.

I was wondering do you have a tumblr?

3 Likes

this is fun! Honestly fun! Man, I can’t wait for my girl with Xavier angst in the future :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::smirk::smirk:

3 Likes

hmm those names look familiar

43 Likes

The title sounds interesting but my apologies I never saw the Book named the Unwanted warrior

1 Like

Basically the same thing that happened to me. But I am looking at the bigger picture myself, help them now call in favors later…if that’s a thing idk.