The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

It’s already been stated that adopted children are still seen as valid heirs by the sword. You just need a child, biologically yours or not.

16 Likes

PROGRESS UPDATE 30/3/2021

I’ve finished one chapter of the ruler!MC path and currently writing the next chapter. A few scenes left to finish it! I’ve written nine different hunting scenes, and it was tiring a little bit, but was worth it! Everything goes perfectly so far, and I hope it stays that way :slight_smile:

I’ve added new stats (Optimist - Pessimist) and a skill (Manipulation). I’m sure there will be more as I write. I also consider adding new languages which MC must have enough knowledge stats to understand.

My next plan is to finally introduce Queen Lena. :smiley:

Oh and, I’m much more active on Tumblr and Patreon.

93 Likes

Aw rip Unwanted warrior… I rlly loved that wip and wanted to see how it ended :,( But this one feels great so far and I’m really looking forward to more :heart:

5 Likes

Damn, this game is really good! You just keep cranking out gold.

I was a bit suprised at how long the demo was. How many chapters is the completed story supposed to be?

Very interesting!

I believe there’s a word missing here.

2 Likes

Woa I really like your game! The setting, the RO’s the world building etc.

The relation of the king with his children hits a little too close to home but I think that’s what make it seem more real. (I don’t know if it makes sense but I tired :laughing:)

And the fact that you are adding polyamourous relationships :heart_eyes:

I really hope it goes well for you this time :+1:

13 Likes

successfully cursed out the sword and still got chosen baaaby
:v: :v: :v: :v:

6 Likes

DEMO UPDATED (8/4/2021)

• New childhood scenes are added.
  • New skill is added.
  • New stats are added.
  • New choices are added.
  • Reported bugs/typos/grammar mistakes are fixed. (Inform me you spot any)

This is probably the final version of the public demo.
I will post one more chapter (the continuation of the Sword’s choice scene) special for Patrons in a week.
I will also post short stories on both Tumblr and Patreon.

Have a great day/night, everyone! <3

116 Likes

OMG! I didn’t expect that :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Thank you so much, you made my day.

2 Likes

Noice

Best day ever.

8 Likes

I really enjoy the new content, but I’m confused about the end. Did you completely switch the conditions for choosing the new monarch if MC isn’t chosen? Maybe I’m losing my mind, but I swear that Richard became King when I was nice to him before and now he only gets chosen if we’re rivals.

I’m also going to headcanon that baby MC has a silly crush on Matteo. I imagine that would irritate her mother to no end! Also, he’s the first adult man we see being pleasant to MC (Arnold is necessarily not super friendly) so it seems kind of inevitable for the kind of MC I’m playing. Not asking for anything to be changed, just sharing my personal headcanon.

I think the new stuff with some more background on Erwan is good and provides more insight into his life and plans and such. It’ll be interesting to see how he reacts to our father already being dead. Kind of cuts off his revenge quest at the knees. Is that why the new monarch needs to be rival!Richard or Atheris? So that there’s a reason for the war to go forward?

1 Like

That’s a bug :sweat_smile: I just fixed it and updated the demo again. Sorry about that.

6 Likes

Do I have to replay it? because I’m in the middle of a playthrough.

If the bug at the end doesn’t bother you, resume playing. If it does, yes, you have to replay it.

3 Likes

Where did you get the RO images from?

@Francisco_Mendez They are made in Artbreeder.

3 Likes

Thank you. I saw this images before in the internet.

@NutellaQueen will there be a coup attempt if one of mc siblings hates the mc enough?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

25 Likes