The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Marrying her off to a noble would be best but, Im holding onto a small piece of hope that the pirate will actually be “good” and useful, help us in some way :joy:

10 Likes

I mean what was she expecting?
Growing up on Rhivenian culture where thieves and bandits are specially despised then she goes as a noble and takes one as her lover?

I like the lass but she reaches levels of nativity that destroy my mind.

Will saddle her as well with a good high ranked noble marriage keep her close and try to give her a good life but yeah like being associated with pirates is the last thing our family needs.

9 Likes

Yeah something happened with the Public Demo,played it yesterday and it worked just fine…
Perphaps the link died?

We gotta tell NutellaQueen would be a shame to lose access to it.

Oh. I assumed the link was taken down because the game was very close to being published. Wait does it work like that?

3 Likes

Um that would be news for me?
When something like that takes place the author should give a heads up or something.

It worked yesterday so I don’t believe it is the case…The book was submitted not that long ago so publishing date being near is unlikely(sadly).

Send a message over at tumblr so hopefully they see it.

4 Likes

She probably feel like she’s unappreciated in the family and somehow that pirate gave her the appreciation she seeks for? idk. I have a feeling that trying to stop her is gonna be a pain in the ass.

10 Likes

Agree thats a danger level of naivety i hope she married to a noble if not at the very least she marry to a wealthy Merchant or a Valiant Knight, i don’t really have a problem if she marry a low rank or lowborn people as long as its not a criminal.

If she Still be with her pirate lover, i will with a hurtful heart probably kill her just like The Previous King (Damn now i sympathize with the awful King).

4 Likes

how is it her being Unappreciated, the Royal Family never misstreat her heck she even not being forced to train swordmanship and allowed to pursue her hobby.

3 Likes

Atherys supports her lots(perphaps she is a little pushy while breaching certain topics but is all out of pure concern) as well as being close to her as the MC is very easy,perphaps she could miss support from her mother that seems to focus more on the MC before the other siblings?

But do not really know it is not that clear.
If she feels unappreciated then all the Royal family should feel like that cause they have it as bad as her or worse on many aspects.

1 Like

I didn’t take down the demo. I have no idea what happened. I will try to upload it again.

22 Likes

Doesn’t mean she can’t feel like she is unappreciated. The basis of being chosen as the king/queen is based on leadership or competence, and as a potential candidate for the throne, she is expected to at be least be competent on some aspects, yet she isn’t. Idk, If I were on her position, Id feel pretty shit being considered the least worthy.

10 Likes

Um but she didn’t want the throne at all and it kinda gives the impression that she focused more on painting/enjoying her free time than actually be interested on her lessons like the three(two if your MC us a lazy bum) other siblings.

She shouldn’t be ashamed of not wanting to be on her spot but she is on a privileged position and doesn’t seem to do much with it other than taking a lover on the side.

4 Likes

Fair. I guess we just have to wait for the release to find out whats in her mind lol

3 Likes

Thanks @NutellaQueen the Public Demo is accesible again!

4 Likes

Blessing from NutellaQueen :pray:

2 Likes

Is it a bug? The save system doesn’t work.

It should be fixed now.

9 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I wonder if the author already received any confirmation about their submission?

1 Like

Last I heard she’s still waiting

6 Likes