The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Announcement post #470)

What happens if you romance Clara

1 Like

@DarkSaber
Clara is the only RO which one of our MC’S siblings also likes,the oldest one Richard,so if your MC romance her it will create a love triangle between your MC,Clara and Richard,if your MC have a good relationship with Richard then he will forget Clara probably,we have to wait for full book release to find out more.

1 Like

I dont blame Richard tho.She is adorable.

8 Likes

I have 66 leadership and yet I keep getting Richard as the king. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

1 Like

I found this in the replies, i hope it helps u :grin:

Summary
4 Likes

You need 67

7 Likes

Yeah, the code says: *if((Leadership > 66))
It can only be MORE than 66, not equal or more like some games may do. So 67 minimum.
I believe it was 65 when the demo was first uploaded? :thinking:

4 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaa, save me. I’m trying to do it in a way that it’s a surprise to my MC but it’s nearly imposible. Send help

1 Like

just save and repeat until you find the elections that raise you leadership, I did that and the king thing came out the first time I played, but as a question, if I am not the king I can be in some position as a general or royal councilor or something similar later in the game?

1 Like

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a great day!

I’m excited to inform you that all chapters are now playable on Patreon. The demo is available for Emperor/Empress, King/Queen, Prince/Princess tiers.

Keep in mind that the chapters are not edited and tested yet, so there may be some grammar mistakes and bugs. If you mind these issues, I advise you to wait for the official release.

And beta testing applications are now closed. I’ll pick 20 testers in a few days and contact them via email. Thank you for applying!

Have a good day/night!

169 Likes

Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Congrats!
You did this at such a high pace, it’s incredible!
I didn’t apply for betatesting since I’m on other projects already, but good luck with that!
I can’t wait to purchase and play the finished product!

11 Likes

Congrats! I’m already jealous of future me for getting to play the full game!

34 Likes

This game will be great! Great job on that story!

7 Likes

Congrats! Had to detain myself from buying the patreon version rn, I’m gonna wait till July starts so I get more time to play through the different routes.

15 Likes

Congratulations ! I’m looking forward to the game’s release. I loved the game, I admired every character, but I couldn’t choose who to romance with, I’ll probably marry 2 characters. :smiley:

11 Likes

I read the public demo a few months ago and absolutely fell in love, this is one of my favorite WIPs so far, and I just got the Patreon so I could read the full book, wish me luck in getting Revna to love me while also not destroying the kingdom. Also have no idea how to post on the tumblr so that’s why this is here.

23 Likes

This is highkey me, but with Astryn. I understand your dilemma :pensive:

11 Likes

Sorry if someone’s already asked this but how do you romance lord Daemir?

4 Likes

You have to respond him in a way that complements his personality; not being one for flattery, believing that what he did to Revna was necessary, be pragmatic and agreeing that the way he sees stars isn’t silly.

You can’t really romance him in the demo, anyway. The author has stated that the second book is when the romance gets fully locked in and will focus more on the romance and relationships.

12 Likes