The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

On my playthrough i choose that i didn’t care for the throne but when mother asks you if you’re nervous I told her “I’m nervous I’m not gonna get chosen” and the sword chose me.

1 Like

I selected the one where the MC was wondering about who will be chosen (don’t remember the exact wording).

5 Likes

AAAHHH! Really enjoyed playing this! Also super undecided on the ROs, kinda love them all including Lena… Guess I could go for Clara/Lena but also love Revna but Astryn is a great enemies to lovers… So hard to decide! I could totally see my MC putting aside all feelings and marrying Lena for the “good of the kingdom”. Could cause angst. So many quesitons!
EDIT: will probably just go Lena because I like arranged/political marriage tropes :joy:

8 Likes

I like that trope too!

Which makes me curious… :thinking:
Xavier (the one I’m going for), as opposed to Lena, is one of the “regular” ROs, and well, that couple would be love-based. But I’m curious how much of a political aspect will be put into that - well, at least in how people will percieve it, I mean. And I guess in the political “leverage” that could give.
Like, for example, Lena could be the one to ask for a political marriage to make sure she won’t be betrayed, and maybe she’d give (or the MC’d negotiate) the possibility to choose to marry her or her brother. Or well, depending on her stance and personality, she may prefer one option or the other. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

do you have A link for your first work i cant find it in the Galery app from Hosted/Choice of Games ;(

2 Likes

You won’t find it on any COG/HOG app because it was not published and is confirmed to be a cancelled project.

5 Likes

Search “The Unwanted Warrior Dashingdon” on Google, you’ll find it.

5 Likes

It gone. Taken down. The author lost the data for it and doesn’t want to rewrite the whole thing

1 Like

Really enjoyed playing through this storyline, especially with how you can characterize your MC into the stats. Will 100% make some new savefiles and explore the different choices and endings, but something about the MC with a good heart tells me I’ll love my current pathway the most. I love how all of the ROs aren’t just there to be supporting characters to your MC and have lots of depth to them outside of possible courting. The direction so far is super great, and the pacing makes it something very special.

9 Likes

I don’t know how well it will work out for me in the long run, but being able to be a sweet and kind princess who will likely form an alliance via marrying Xavier hits so many of my favorite things. I ended up as the leader after my first playthrough and needed to make some changes because I don’t want my Softe MC to be Queen.

I really enjoyed what you have so far. Thank you for sharing it with us!

4 Likes

Just curious, what kinds of decisions raise leadership? It is clear what improves like combat or learning and stuff but I am not entirely sure what decisions raise leadership. Self confidence? Decisiveness?

4 Likes

Is this something that the player would be able to trigger/not trigger? I’m generally too greedy of a person to want to share my RO(s) with someone else, so I don’t really plan on having a poly relationship because if I wouldn’t be okay with a partner doing it, I shouldn’t be doing it either lol, but I can imagine there might be some people who feel similarly that still want a poly relationship, so I’m just curious.

4 Likes

The heirs have dinner with their moms. The king isn’t there.

1 Like

Just being responsible about being a heir. Like wanting what’s best for your people and your kingdom.

2 Likes

Which ROs are romanceable in the demo? I saw in a previous post that Daemir isn’t, but can you romance Jarean? I feel like I’ve flirted with him pretty often but the option to romance is still greyed out.

Dude why cant I get passed getting elected as king?

1 Like

That’s where the demo ends

12 Likes

Be a responsible heir and keep the interests of the kingdom in mind, and read all the books.

5 Likes

how to increase leadership points to become the king.?

My comment right above yours is about that! My MC became king with that, and he didn’t even aim for it. Characters who actively want to be king, if it’s for good reasons, will probably have even higher Leadership.