The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Wait, wait, wait. MC isn’t automatically the “chosen one”?!? Well, now I’m super shocked that my MC is the chosen one because I was really expecting the sword to see my MC as too nice to rule (especially since I always insisted Xavier was innocent, made things as nice as possible for him, promised to help him escape and eventually did help him escape).

It’s cool that a MC like mine can still be deemed worthy by the sword though. I’m partial to “benevolent” leaders lol.

14 Likes

SOME SMALL ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. The game will be split into two parts. So, there will be book 1 and book 2.
  2. Queen Lena is now “special” RO for leader MCs. This is how she looks like:
    I wanna thank artbreeder for helping untalented people like me.:smiley:
  3. Tumblr is coming soon.
113 Likes

tenor (1)

46 Likes

Why is she so hot? Like what is this? Hot damn! Now I want to romance her lol. Also are you planning on making her open to a poly route? This way i think the number of female characters fine with it would get closer to the number of males.

Great news to know it will be two books!

27 Likes

c6ba7296857696545e00b4add650c57e

23 Likes

Yes, that’s the reason why I made her RO :smile:

21 Likes

This is absolutely amazing so far, I honestly was not expecting to be so captured by the story but I’ve played every possible variation I could so far and I am blown away! Can’t wait for this one

2 Likes

When your chosen by the sword it makes no mention of Atheris reaction to it choosing you.

9 Likes

I think they said it’s going to be at least two stories?

Hi everyone,

A gentle reminder: Please don’t ask for a release date as per FAQ since they don’t have control when their work will be release. This also asking for updates as well since due to current circumstances, we don’t want to add pressure to the authors.

Let’s just be patient on what the author will be willing to share in their update post. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

She is so hot it’s so unfair. :sob: Now I have to work hard and make the Sword choose my MC to be the next queen. :relieved:

8 Likes

I feel like I could insert a joke about the MC’s ‘sword’ choosing the RO… but i wont :laughing:

8 Likes

It’s nice, the word “the” tends to be used incorrectly but it’s not really an issue while reading, I don’t really have a favorite LI maybe the stable girl but I’m pretty sure our brother fancies her so I’m not getting in between them. Might go single for my first play through, I kind wish the scenes where we visit someone were more in-depth, like more conversation between us, describe the area around us a bit, things like that. I’m really excited for this one, looking forward to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will Queen Lena also be a more traditional RO as well? Or will she have only poly/political (poly/poli?) romance routes?

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT

I finally have a Tumblr for the game! Ask me anything you want to know about the story.

I can’t wait to interact with you guys more!

@thegreatlorddragon, the possible marriage between her and MC will be political, but she might develop feelings for them at some point.

61 Likes

welp that was fun
now excuse me as i curse god and make an MC that doesn’t want the throne but that goddamn sword ain’t gonna give them the choice :^)
i do expect my sanity to be gone soon

I think it helped that I took every chance to be nice to him while still being a mischievous little sh#t and that I wasn’t pursuing Clara. Also, none of my MCs give a flying f#ck about the king or the Queens’ drama, so they were genuinely happy that Richard was happy.

I’m not sure if that’s possible :joy: If you keep not wanting a throne your leadership is going to lower and if it falls under 65 you won’t get chosen

2 Likes

My MC didn’t care about the throne, though he didn’t outright reject the idea, and ended up with 69 leadership. So I think it is possible to have a MC who doesn’t want the throne but still gets it, as long as you dont explicitly say again and again that the MC doesn’t want it?

8 Likes

I’m curious, if Lena marries MC, will she abdicate the throne to Xavier, or will we get a personal union thing going on?

Also I wonder if our relationship with Lena is affected by how we personally treated Xavier, though I suppose that depends on how much she actually cares about him.

4 Likes