They say your youth doesn’t define you, and yet your childhood experiences led you to an adulthood devoted to investigating the paranormal. There comes a time when you need to face the ghosts of your past, and those of your present.
In The Spirited: Origins, you are a Paranormal Investigator who jumpstarts their career by taking on a case of a demonic entity, while struggling with their own inner demons. In a world where spirits cross to our realm, not many get to experience their wrath upon themselves. Not many truly believe.
TS:O is a horror choice-based story that tests your decisions and personality against the unfair world you have become a part of. How you deal with your past, and how you choose to approach the present all depend on you.
The PROLOGUE is currently available to play! The game will continue being updated until a certain point, and all new updates will be announced here as well as on my tumblr (https://yuveim.tumblr.com/)
To play the demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/go/7370
• Customizable MC — male/female/nonbinary gender options, from backstory, to looks, to personality and quirks.
• 5 potential romance options — dynamic relationships driven by gender, sexuality, personality and compatibility. How well do feelings mix with the paranormal?
• Motivating force — decide on what drives you and see yourself flourish or fall victim to your own misplaced intentions.
• Believe, or don’t — there might be a higher power, or it might all just be down to cruel fate. Your approach to the supernatural depends on you.
• Paranormal horror setting — walking in a world inhabited by spirits, and haunted by nightmares of your past. This story may contain content that is potentially discomforting or triggering. Trigger warnings are included.
• Overcome your fears… or don’t — you never truly knew what you were signing up for. Face humanity’s biggest fears with your head held high or succumb to them.
• Sophea “Sophie” Foster — Long black wavy hair, black skin. Her nose decorated with the faintest splatter of freckles. Eyes brown like the mahogany wood of your old house, they welcome, and comfort. They drown out all others.
• Glenn Marsh — Brown eyes, plump lips that welcome with a scowl. Modest stubble, and a mole decorating his chin. His hair a cloud of silver, but he’s fallen so far away from the skies.
• Dahlia / Derek Vargas — Brown hair, long defined eyebrows. Standing tall and confident, big green eyes that pierce right through you. Their skin rich brown, so flawless when you look past the scars. Pulsing, burning.
• Vera / Victor Rosario — Cold blue eyes. Skin as pale as the moon, a night sky with moles forming constellations across the cheeks. Ebony black hair falls just enough to hide their expression, lest you end up reading more than you should.
• Levi Harcourt — A tattoo on his neck, on tan skin, extending to his wide shoulders. Kind hazel eyes, dark blonde hair that forms long curls. Wide lips flash you a smile. Teeth too white, too perfect. Can it be?
This is a work in progress and my first game but I am so keen on hearing any thoughts, comments or questions you may have! And if you have spared the time to read this or play the game, you have my eternal thanks!