The Soul Stone War (WIP)— Full Demo Uploaded, Game Submitted to HG

Oh shit! Ask and you shall receive! I found this:

I need to go be alone with this picture now…

2 Likes

Regarding tristen, in the flashback their gender in the text and in the choices is very inconsistent, once being described as male than as female for the entire duration of the flashback. This is after setting the romance preference to female for my male MC.

Tristen is a trans woman, maybe that’s what is confusing you? And your sexual preferences has zero effect in Tristen gender.

3 Likes

@MasterChief117John Yes, like Meira said, Tristen is a trans woman and her gender is set, so your MC’s sexuality plays no role in it. She’s always a girl :grin:

5 Likes

Hmmm no what confused me I guess were the usages of the pronoun threw me off a bit like for example: Spoilers/ when the incident is happening and the pronouns change in the middle of the event multiple times making me wonder if there were other people who like Tristen were about to be accidentally killed or even who was about to be accidentally killed /Spoiler.

Ummm, could you put a screenshot of that? I can’t recall something like that happening… Then I’m not the best proof reader around lol.

@MasterChief117John Yes, screenshots would be helpful because I went over the scenes again and I didn’t find any wrong pronouns. So if you could help me, that would be great!

Random person: what are we searching for a stone it’s a waste of time
Takashi: you Daft fool that stone can change the whole course of history in everyone’s lats I can make us Kings and queens in the strongest people around
Random person: why Stone why not sword the strongest thing or bow and arrow can reach to the Gods or an Invincible Army that can never die
Takashi: I don’t know to slap you or punch you or maybe both and then kill you a stone is valuable and it has strong value to its people and no power to kill anyone even the Immortals so get back to work or I will beat the living crap out of you

• listen to him they’ll go searching for the stone not wandering the danger they might see and might face when they die leg has anyone who searches for the stone will suffer painful or you’re just a random person running from a crime they never committed found a group and randomly found the stone with the dangers that might face death* ( I made this to me a joke of people trying to find the stone facing a threat that might kill them all labeling me as the bad guy who wanted to find the stone the soul War Stone bring me to make this Morgan thank you it’s a little fan-made thing for you for my suffering picturing people randomly trying to find the stone):face_with_hand_over_mouth::japanese_ogre::scream::skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
3 Likes

@Takashi_Shin Ahahahaha, this is awesome! Thanks so much for making it, Takashi! :grin: The Stones do indeed have many qualities, but they can’t kill Gods in one shot nor can you stumble upon them by the roadside. But they are very useful! :joy: You tell those random persons! :rofl: :ok_hand: :100:

2 Likes

This is me figuring it out when you told me Stone can’t do the things that you said they can’t
My mind : f*** what do I do now I got too many people looking for it well I can tell them to kill each you’re so easy to convince

( I like being the bad guy but the bad guy with comedy on the side)

4 Likes

No? They could just turn their back and walk away killing them that way right?