The Soul Stone War (WIP)— Full Demo Uploaded, Guide to Secret RO on #1124

Is our steed a mule or a donkey? I think I’ve seen her described as both in the story - you can ride a mule pretty much like a horse but ridding a donkey at full speed while running from danger just seems a bit… out there. What I mean is, I think it makes more sense if she was just described as nag (or mule).

1 Like

Raise Hand I’m retracting my Spear! Oy god that sounded dirty …lol

I want a Brooom! :joy:

Disclaimer: It’s all your fault! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

May I have a magic broom?:crazy_face:

1 Like

@IvoryOwl She’s a mule. Morkai refers to her as a donkey because he’s Morkai, lol. Every instance where the player referred to her as a donkey has been removed and replaced by mule. Plus, this my very own imaginary world! If I can have half-dragons and kobolds, I can have a donkey with Hulk strength! :rofl::rofl::rofl: But yeah, she’s a mule, lol.

@E_RedMark @Runbunnyrun Okay, you’ve convinced me. I’ll see if I can put in a scene where the MC uses a broom to defend themselves, lol.

10 Likes

Morkai better not make fun of Morkaya the mule! cose mommy gonna use her witchy witch broom and shove it where the sun doesnt shine! he will neither be able to sit or fart anytime soon…

we need a song, to sing over fire…to drive him nuts…too…:sweat_smile:

one must amuse oneself as best as they can…until lady dragon bite me tender show up :joy:

3 Likes

So, to Morkai, our MC is basically Don Quixote. Got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I rest my case :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Chapter 5 is complete!

Yes, you heard me right, folks. I am done with the blasted Chapter at long last! I’m sure it’s going to be full of errors and continuity errors cause the thing is massive and has variables on top of variables, but oh well.

That’s what beta-testers are for, right? I’ll make an announcement about those tomorrow and also make the final edits to Chapter 5.

Then I’ll start work on the next Chapter on Sunday! I’m a bit behind scedule with the chapters, but that’s to be expected, lol. Life doesn’t always adhere to my schedules, I’m afraid.

Anyway!

That’s it from my side!

32 Likes

How do I become a beta tester? I really love the concept would love to be a part of the development.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind helping either if you needed it. Granted with how popular this seems to be already you will probably get swamped with requests to help test. :thinking:

1 Like

if you want me to help I do the best I can find bug or thing that not in game

1 Like

I would also like to test it.
I love fantasy and the author clearly knows how to make a great story.

1 Like

I would love to help out as well :grin:

1 Like

Me too! I wouldn’t mind beta testing if you need testers.

1 Like

If your looking for beta testers I would love to help.

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Same if you need a beta tester I’m here.

1 Like

Okay, guys, this is the beta testing announcement. I need about 20 people as beta-testers for starters.

We will all join a discord server where all the feedback and bug-finding will be submitted.

I need people who are willing to play through most if not all the routes and have the time to give detailed reports and feedback.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I take suggestions very seriously, so people who are communicative and willing to bounce things off of me would be greatly appreciated!

I’m looking for reports about everything and anything. Typos, continuity errors, clunky language, bad story flow, grammar/syntax, game-breaking bugs, you name it, I want it all.

If the people that have already offered are okay with these requirements, please PM me and I’ll send you the link for everything.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP! Let’s make this game awesome!

18 Likes

i’m more than willing to beta as well ^^

1 Like

Me to

2 Likes