The Soul Stone War II WIP (FINAL CHAPTER FINISHED!)

You are amazing! I can’t wait to read it! (Especially since I don’t know how to use patreon ahah)

2 Likes

Thank you, guys! I’m hoping to have the last chapter finished by the end of June, but it’s going to be a BIG ONE so it might take longer.

@Okami_HD_Amatarasu The plan is to have it on Steam too, yes :grin:

39 Likes

Will there be kissing scene? And some streaming scenes? I would love them

2 Likes

There will be progress in every romance, that’s for sure :rofl:

34 Likes

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f49614c473639572e676966
I can’t wait :sob::sob: @Morgan_V

23 Likes

ME NEITHER! I need to pace myself to avoid getting burned out again, but the brain is going REEEEEEEE :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

30 Likes

Many of them please, I want to die for it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I’m holding my breath for it!

<gasp!>

(I guess I’m, not as young as I used to be. :wink: )

3 Likes

10k into Ch10 already!

51 Likes

Give Me the Book!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

10 Likes

Well imma go replay the first one now.

2 Likes

Damnit the wait’s becoming intolerable!!
Just a question though, the first game still hasn’t implemented the save system right? If so, when will we be able to save our game?
… nnnnnnot that I mind replaying the first book over and over… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Okami_HD_Amatarasu I do be trying! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Kathra From what I understand, the save system will be implemented once I submit the second book. So, it shouldn’t be long now!

24 Likes

omgg it’s really time to replay the first book ahha I love how you get to be pissed at M for being a jerk. Best soulmate stuff ever

Quick question: are you going to be needing betas? ;3

xoxoox

4 Likes

I’m lookin of how Manerkol ex-star agent turn as a ally against him, or even give a twist depends of our choices of just infiltrate to our group to betray us just to back to its master good graces… Not impossible if of course, her escape was a huge desecration for him and will take care of her himself. Or all of this is just a test for show her worthy?

Lapis surely is something, a witty and carefree deity dragon, but at least it shows being selfless and caring, I still have to keep an eye out.

I liked those riddles, that was a good minigame to implement in here as an alternative option to win the soul stone, I knew the answer to those, I like to do riddles from time to time. :wink:

8 Likes

Best news I could ever receive on pride month!

7 Likes

@dielight I will indeed be needing betas once I finish writing the final chapter! I will let you all know when it’s time!

@Negg Mornie will have a part to play in the coming books, that’s for sure :smiling_imp: I’m glad you enjoyed the riddles! I thought I should switch things up from having the MC fight all the time :rofl:

@Zane_Heartly I’m already halfway through the final chapter :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

23 Likes

Will three be 3th Books or more?

2 Likes

That’s what the author said.

So yup, there’s going to be a third book as well as fourth.

8 Likes

Would be interesting notherless, after what she did to us and the reputation she earn by kidnapped us, yeah it’s gonna be a helluva of transition both in trust and her display of lunacy.

And coming books you say? So we have soul stone for a while, yay! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes