The Soul Stone War 2

Doing a playthrough for all the characters because they’re all great and I’m equally as excited as terrified for book 2.

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has asked this, but what are the powers for different personality stones, cause when I check in the stats they all have a different name depending on our personality??

3 Likes

@Rahdbaan I’m currently finishing Ch8 out of 10, so it shouldn’t be much longer till I’m done writing! Then beta testing, then off to the publishing queue. And haha! Thank you! I loved writing the flying match :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Xiomy_Gomez Yup, different Stones have different powers! I haven’t told which Stone has which ability because 1) depending on various factors, they can each have several! And 2) I want you all to figure them out naturally as you play :rofl:

I can say, however, that you’ll get to see one ability for each of the Stones in the course of the second book!

Also, thanks to everyone encouraging me and looking forward to the game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope I will do justice to your expectations!

35 Likes

Eeek! I’m so excited! Reading this is the highlight of this month for me! I’ve been (basically) stalking this thread just to get any little crumb of knowledge about the second book and oh boy am I happy about it.

7 Likes

I feel you on that!

2 Likes

so does our soul mate change whoever it is depending on who we’re dating?

@Sheaon13 Yup yup!

6 Likes

i want to play it now!!!

2 Likes

Chapter 8 is finished!

55 Likes

Yay

What is the expected Chapter count?

Looking at her Tumblr, I think it’s going to be 10 chapters

Yup yup, 10 chapters! I started Ch9 today~

37 Likes

How many books are you planning for the series to be in total? Is it only these two?

1 Like

Well, things change as I write, so I can’t give an entirely accurate estimation. The minimum is another 2 books after the second one, so 4 in total. But that’s the minimum, it could be more 🤷

41 Likes

The game asking me about “approval”, but I can’t understand what approval?? Approval about WHAT?
Sorry, I’m literally forgetting about my choices from the previous game :sweat_smile:. Damn, can someone remind me what it means?

I believe it means the relationship u have with other characters, like friendship is it high or low ? :smiley:

8 Likes

Chapter 9 is finished! Only ONE LEFT!!

67 Likes

but it will be also out on steam or not?

Oh me oh my! Time can’t go fast enough!!
Thank you for all your hard work!! <3

3 Likes