The Soul Stone War 3 (Demo Updated 25/01/2024!)

Hey, everyone! The demo for The Soul Stone War 3 is here! Only Manerkol’s romance and the no romance routes available for now.

Blurb and descriptions will be added later~

The link is https://dashingdon.com/play/morgan-vane/the-soul-stone-war-3-demo-version/mygame/

Also, links to my Tumblr and Ko-Fi, if anyone is interested!

Tumblr

Ko-Fi

Edit: Chapter 1 is now fully released!
Edit: Chapter 2 start uploaded!
Edit: Chapter 2 complete!
Edit: Chapter 3 (start)
Edit: Chapter 3 (continued)
Edit: Ch3 continued (new demo link!)
Edit: Ch3 continued (new demo link AGAIN)

380 Likes

Wow the sequel is already up in the making. First dibs!

10 Likes

This was quick second dibs

4 Likes

as always, hitting us with them good content. really enjoyed the opening to the third installment. after all the shit that happened near the end of book 2, its nice to at least take a break for a bit at the start of book 3. hope we get to enjoy the calmness for a bit before we get thrown into the ring again

9 Likes

Oh man I’m so glad you’re back! Let’s get this show going!

Omg :open_mouth: Cannot believe my eyes! A sequel! That is a fantastic news! Thank you for all of your hard work and amazing content, much appreciated! :heart:

I was literally just thinking about the third installment and wondering when the demo would come out! What are you, a mind reader?

1 Like

Omg

By Andraste’s knickers!! :rofl:

That’s a surprise we got here! Already a new demo! Not that’s isnt good!! Already got a bug reported in the discord server after all xD

1 Like

Me, to my phone:

21 Likes

Can’t begin to explain how excited I am for this!!

1 Like

I cannot tell if I’m shaking so much because I have an unhealthy relationship with coffee, or if it’s the delight I am feeling because you have published this bad boy so quickly after B2 — regardless I am here for it!!!

yes!! gimme the angst on manerkol’s route.
giphy

16 Likes

NEW DEMO!
me be like
Screenshot_20220406_112516_com.tencent.mm_edit_1413880019994668

3 Likes

Absolutely here for it.

So happy to see that you are back :people_hugging: :yellow_heart:

Thanks, everyone! I’m happy to finally show what I’ve been working on!

12 Likes

Yooo we get to flirt with the hot dragon? Awesome

2 Likes

i know this is the demo for the third book (tried to look at the forum for it but everyone is just talkin about the riddles) but im trying to get the achievement for the rhyming thingy (and also not have to resort to fighting all the time) on the second book and i wanted to ask what the right ones are. also, that scene was honestly fuckin funny but also had that hint of ridiculousness. like we really having a rap battle with a dragon?

Yeah i think i have the right answers

Summary

I’m not sure about the first one but i think it’s this one?

3 Likes