The Soul Stone War 2

People who are playing or have played the game: is the MC as useless as in the first, or do they actually have agency?
Edit: I haven’t played in a while, but I tried doing a guile playthrough (I might’ve also raised magic when possible, but I’m not sure), and it at least felt my character didn’t accomplish much as compared to other characters in the story.

1 Like

What do you mean, useless?

1-For now it is a big disadvantage, you can’t even get Elly’s help in the final chapter of you are pragmatic. Limiting you too either accepting Mornie’s deal or discovering Dae’s secret to be able to successfully save Elly.

2- Those are the only two times that you can learn meditation.

1 Like

It didn’t feel like that in my playthrough. I had magic at 51 and MC had no trouble getting stuff done and taking care of themselves through the companions still worried a lot.

2 Likes
  1. That was what I was afraid of, I prefer to play my characters as pragmatists so let’s hope it will be an advantage in the future !

2. It didn’t work with my second character. She learned it with Eledwen (I made the save yesterday) but in this book she didn’t have the option to meditate to speak with her stone…

This happened because there is no variable to track that you learned meditation with Elly in the first game.

1 Like

Oh I see so there is no way to have it at the moment.Thanks for your help !

@Urban There isn’t? I distinctly remember updating the files of the first game to add the meditation variable…

3 Likes

Me when I finally get the time to play the game, am excited to finally see Morkai and Daelynn my beloveds again, and then end up simping for a fucking rock that’s not even romancable:

Why did Garnet have to be so amazing—

Edit: I’m sure plenty of people have congratulated you for the release already, but I wanted to also give my own! This is such an amazing accomplishment and you’ve done it not once but two times now :heart:. I loved book 2 and look forward to many replays!

11 Likes

https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war/scenes/Chapter7.txt

Nope, there isn’t.

Hello! Developer i have a question i can’t seem to import my save file from the first i have the same email address

@Urban @Arthmet You right, there isn’t. I must have updated my own files and not sent the fix to COG… Welp. I have now sent that fix, so once it hits, things should trigger correctly!

@Elrick_Baden I’m afraid that this sort of problem should be directed at COG support, I have nothing to do with the saves…

8 Likes

Me when it was released and me again after playing it

8 Likes

How to import save from prequel to the sequel?

The option to save should automatically come up at the end of the first game. If it doesn’t, you might be using an older version and need to update it. Once you’ve saved it, you just need to enter the same email address you used to save your first game into the second game and you’ll be able to see your saved games.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to achive that one?:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think you need to fail in the labyrinth, then refuse your stone offer to take over to help you !
:grinning:

3 Likes

i can’t believe i fell in love with a stone dear god what have you done to me… Agate is literally everything :sob:

5 Likes

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to get the dragon blood, awaken achievement? I wanna be a dragon like my soulmate lol

2 Likes

have a good relations with your stone

1 Like