The Soul Stone War 2

Yes. Sorry, using my phone with dictation, and the auto correct is somewhat brutal.

I donā€™t remember which is the last one but the answers were: candle, map, grudge

4 Likes

thank you

They were all online if you googled the riddles

2 Likes

I got a stone to pick with you

6 Likes

Until we receive a definitive and final ā€˜noā€™ from Morgan, I am gonna keep onto the hope that she will become an RO.

8 Likes

I think you have to also drink vampire blood after being bitten to become a vampire. So I donā€™t think Mornie will turn. But maybe Iā€™m wrong.

@Morgan_V In the Manerkol romance route, I think I encountered a complication in continuity where when you try to go back to Thorne through the choice ā€˜I need to go back to Thorne. To him. To my mate.ā€™, then change your mind and walk back to the group, Daelynn says she needs to go back to Thorne to make sure he isnā€™t there. You try to go with her but the group wonā€™t let you because they fear they wonā€™t be able to prevent you from running into Mannyā€™s arms if he remains there.

Before Daelynn leaves to go on the stealth run back to Thorne, you have the option to give her a hug and tell her to be careful. I chose that option and found myself at dialogue choices talking about the Trolls from Book 1 and then you tell her the only reason you arenā€™t going with her is because:

• The only reason Iā€™m not going is that I suck at stealth.
  • I know that she has a better chance of suceeding [sic] by herself.
  • I donā€™t think I can do much to help her if I go along.
  • I canā€™t leave Morkai and Straasa by themselves.

It has already been established that the group wonā€™t let you go with Daelynn because of being Manerkolā€™s soulmate and desiring to get back to him, so these dialogue choices donā€™t make much sense. Unless thereā€™s something I missed or didnā€™t pick up on, this is how it comes across.

Anyway, keep up the good work! This story is unfolding splendidly.

7 Likes

@Mistyleaf123 No, itā€™s just different ways of getting to it! The others are more roundabout, but if the player wants to suggest it bluntly, I thought they should have the option.

@Flame9091 Thank you! That one was my favorite :joy: I wanted the riddles to be challenging but not TOO much.

Mornie is not a vampire, no! It takes more than a single bite to turn someone. The sire needs to share blood too, and the person needs to be drained first. Plus, things get iffy with iffy shifters/hybrids. The bite doesnā€™t always take.

@Requiem Oh, excellent catch, thank you! Itā€™s not always easy to account for all the variations, so this helps a lot!

15 Likes

Chapter 5 is completed! This means that Iā€™m officially halfway through the second game :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

66 Likes

AHHHHHH!!! Lol cant wait!!!

6 Likes

:roll_eyes::thinking::smirk_cat: YaYā€¦ Congratulations :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::kissing_cat:

6 Likes

Iā€™m officially anxiously awaiting the second game! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

This is amazing, i really enjoyed the first one :yellow_heart:. i canā€™t wait for this to be released

Take my money :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s great. :grinning: Eagerly waiting for the 2nd book

5 Likes

Chapter 6 is completed! Only 4 left to go :yum:

54 Likes

Godspeed fella :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m so clooooooseeeee!

24 Likes

I was so excited for this since day one and now that iā€™ve gone through the demo, I am not disappointed in the slightest. Itā€™s everything I thought and more, honestly. I cannot wait for the rest of the game to be available. Youā€™re doing an amazing job and I hope you keep at it.

2 Likes

@Zane_Heartly You are so kind, thank you! I am doing my best :muscle:

18 Likes