The Soul Stone War 2

You have survived. You have survived and endured, still standing after beating unbeatable odds. But at what cost?

One of your companions is lost to you, and your party has been battered down. Secure in his supremacy, Manerkol holds all the cards.

Yet the power of the Gods now runs through your veins. Find allies to your cause, gather more Soul Stones, grow into your legend, and make choices that will change the shape of your world.

Will you accept the hand fate has dealt you, or will you fight against the presence filling your mind with visions of power and domination?

Rise, Soul Stone Wielder. Your fate lies in your hands.

~*~

Hello, everyone! The Soul Stone War 2 is now out! If you want to see more content or reach out to me, here are some links that might be useful!

Tumblr

Patreon

Ko-Fi

Discord Server

I hope you enjoy the game!

Cheers!

578 Likes

Haven’t played it just seen this but just wanna say I nearly screamed so now that I successfully didn’t wake up my roommate lets check it out

11 Likes

I’m excited you broke my heart in the first one you said you would. Now i cant wait for my heart to be broken again. Time to save up i have to have this

4 Likes

A welcome surprise.

4 Likes

Hmmm…I guess sleep can wait for now.

4 Likes

Wow… I have no words. I’m speechless (in a good way :wink:)

3 Likes

For high wits the weapons say daggers and knives neither specify throwing which is what I got originally could you help a brother out?

2 Likes

Excuse me while I drop everything to play this.

6 Likes

@Redway_bull Throwing knives!

6 Likes

Much appreciated

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Just saw this pop up in my notices and I will neither confirm nor the deny having squealed in excitement when I saw what had warranted a number on my choice of games tab!

Can’t wait to play what you’ve got so far! :slight_smile:

Wonderful, simply wonderful- and, in terms of Manerkols route… welp, someone better tie MC to their mule incase they can’t help themselves.

12 Likes

excited

Who needs sleep anyway? Clearly not me… :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

It’s Sooooooo Gooooooood… :drooling_face:

welcome back @Morgan_V hope you are keeping safe outta there! :wink:

9 Likes

This was a nice surprise. The second I saw this I instantly clicked. The demo is already so good, can’t wait to see what’s next.

3 Likes

Demo is great :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m going to start reading the demo now!

2 Likes

Oh, I can’t wait to read the demo!

11 Likes

You my friend already got me hooked and I haven’t even seen all chapter one lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

image image

14 Likes

Do we have to choose a lover? Cause didn’t like either ro in the first one so mc was all alone

1 Like