The Soul Stone War 2 WIP (Demo Updated 13/12/2020)

Ahhh how did I just see that the demo was up!? Time for angst and adventure :heart_eyes:

Edit: Decided to do the Manerkol route first, and instead of angst and adventure I got angst and despair :cry:

4 Likes

@Baam No? That’s weird, it should be okay now… Can you tell me which choices you choose? Do you look out the window or…?

3 Likes

Nevermind, my fault. I was using an old save :sweat_smile: sorry

1 Like

Hello, I was looking around and found there was a link posted to a guide for the first game, but the link doesn’t work anymore, could that link be updated possibly? Or a new link posted?

1 Like

Here you go: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lr6K2yb66hChTlkpapmaVHPd1oQlFgeRkpoVGWS5GNM/edit

@Appreauntis

11 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

How many books totally will be there ?

who will be the wielder of onyx after high king ?

Oi @Morgan_V

Lol did I forgot about something or is this a joke or an error?!?

@Surendra999 No set number yet, though the tentative plan is 4.

@Empress_Nightmare LOL, it’s not an error! At the beginning of the first game, you can tell the bounty hunters/Morkai and Straasa that you’re Alexis from Sven’s Hollow. It’s the MC’s alternate identity :rofl: The MC is being a brat in this instance.

4 Likes

Ooh lol now I remember it… Damn :joy_cat::smile_cat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have finished Chapter 3!

46 Likes

screams internally

11 Likes

screams externally :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

8 Likes

Yeeeh! I hope we could read it soon! :heart: Your story is marvelous!

3 Likes

just screams

1 Like

:astonished::astonished: i wait this :clap:

2 Likes

I need to get it tested first, so I’m thinking probably late February for a public release! :grin:

27 Likes

G’Luck…

2 Likes

Screams both internally and externally. Boss looks over, why are you screaming? Me, a book I like is coming out, want to see it? Boss, yeah whatever. 48 hours later. Me, where are you been boss? Boss, reading book, past collapses due to exhaustion.

When boss wakes up. Me, so you like the book? Boss, new updates, yay. Boss, OK go back to work now. Me: smiles.
Random person, what’s that doodle On the back of bosses desk? Me, looks over to see a doodle of morchi on the back of the bosses desk. Me. Smiles again.

2 Likes