The Soul Stone War 2

No you don’t have to romance the ro if you don’t want to

Then why is there no nobody option though?

2 Likes

Demo is still fresh and new the author probably won’t put the solo option after demo finished

Ah ok thanks

1 Like

So excited to see this! I’ll be looking forward to an update with the injured route, since I just could not manage to get my stats high enough for the safe route! Lol

I have to go back and do my Manerkol run now, hahaha.

5 Likes

Please tell me your reaction when you’re done. I just finished and I need someone to hyperventilate with!

3 Likes

SO EXCITED! Love the start, forgot how much I liked these characters and am eager to see what’s going to happen next, the end of the last one, ouch, and cliffhangery am so glad that you’re working on the sequel and so far it looks awesome!!!

2 Likes

No wonder I could not sleep properly this night. :grin:

Off to try the first few step of the new adventure!

:notes: The stone goes ever on and on…

3 Likes

Notes for @Morgan_V:

After telling the party that Manerkol had probably left and Eledwen is gone, the line “As much as you’re loathe to admit it, Lapis is right” refers to Lapis, not the stone that the player has. The choice on this same page says “I need to make sure we don’t get captured. But how—Bloodstone pipes up gleefully” instead of the player’s stone.

@Waywalkerlover Oh I’m def hyperventilating :sob: I need moreeeeeee

3 Likes

Yeeees! I’m so excited for this Morgan! I loved the first book, and I’ve been waiting patiently for the sequel :joy: So far I can already tell it’ll be amazing!

2 Likes

i didn’t wanted to sleep anyway lmao time to get my heart broken again

2 Likes

Hey, everyone!

Thanks so much for the hype and kind words, I’m glad you’re enjoying the demo! As for your questions/comments:

@Yalung The option to not romance anyone is already in, you can get it if you choose aroace as a sexuality, but I have added another option that says No Romance in the choose your lover section. Keep in mind, however, that you can no longer have low approval if every single companion. Once the update for TSSW 1 hits, you’ll get another ending if you are on bad terms with everyone, and you won’t be able to move to book 2.

@ItsAidrian That’s weird—the Lapis thing, I mean. In the code, I have it set to reference the Stone you have… Maybe you chose Lapis accidentaly? And the reference to Bloodstone is not a bug! You can only choose this option if you have Bloodstone as a Stone :joy::sweat_smile:

Thanks for letting me know, though!

13 Likes

(Found this)

2 Likes

You just made my day :hugs:

2 Likes

@Inkuro Yup, Dashingdon wanted me to reupload all the files, it should be good now! Thanks for letting me know!

And @Lordlorac you’re very welcome :grin:

7 Likes

:pleading_face: I’ve missed daelynn so much

8 Likes

Daelynn’s one of my favourite RO of all times. How she treats my MC literally like some doll or prized possession (in a good way ofcourse). Eldewen is also in my list too… A slow burn but worth it!..

6 Likes

Trying to go back and duplicate, it looks like it does give me Lapis! Not sure why, I guess I don’t know what stat determines the stone :person_shrugging:

Maybe the Bloodstone thing is a bit confusing then? Since there aren’t options for the other stones, and a player who hasn’t gotten Bloodstone probably isn’t aware of it. I’d probably switch the choice text to “my/the stone” instead but leave it with the “if.”

Anyway thanks for checking it out! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

I see Daelynn is continuing her trend of making me paranoid.

2 Likes

Paranoid? How so? :smirk:

3 Likes