The Soul Stone War 2

Right?! The cover is AMAZING! Also, Mornie lovers may or may not get a treat this book around… And yeah, the release will probably be early next year, though who knows :joy:

42 Likes

BothMistyDungbeetle-size_restricted

12 Likes

There’re so many great games being submitted to HG this year! I can’t wait to buy them all :smirk::smirk:

16 Likes

Holy fuck. It looks so awesome!

5 Likes

Congrats!

And I must say that a finished story in Hosted Game seem pretty rare, between the big saga like samurai of hyuga or evertree and the obe who will not have a sequel (and still finish in cliffhanger…), I was desespering to finally saw one story ending ^^.

Sun and moon and samurai of hyuga seem pretty close to theur end too though.

But congrats, I want to see what my character is capable of now she has her stone.

9 Likes

Congratulations! I’m so happy to see that the second part will be released some time soon (whether it’s in summer or autumn).
IewdrN0

The Soul Stone War is one of the most underappreciated HoG series in Steam, imho.

18 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! The series is far from done, we have at least another 2 books to go! I have sooooo many things I want to show you all haha!

51 Likes

I thought it was a story in 2 part.

You will continue the same story or will this be a new adventure (with the same cast)?

The same cast and the same story. It’s a continuation! :blush:

Super excited to replay this game just as much as the first when it comes out.

4 Likes

I was just wondering if we’ll get the choice to tell the group why we’re on the run or if it’s going to be in another book? :pleading_face:

Also, does anyone feel as if the group has become a chosen family for the MC? :relaxed:

15 Likes

You’ll get to see more of what happened that fateful day, and you will eventually tell everyone what happened, as they will tell you about their own pasts. The MC’s admission will be in the third book, though.

Also, I am DEFINITELY aiming for the found family trope :pleading_face:

P.S. Same story, same characters, it is indeed a continuation!

58 Likes

You’ve definitely hit found family vibes. I would defo merc anyone to protect DaeDae and Strassi. I was especially touched during some of the dialogue before and during the training scenes in book 1.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: excited to see the full game.

4 Likes

Tentative release date February 3rd

98 Likes

Loved the first one and ,for sure, going to love this one. Can’t wait. So excited :blush:

2 Likes

At least I won’t spend February alone ;-;

5 Likes

I believe it’s January 6th now

3 Likes

Yep, it is

2 Likes

Hey, guy! I am officially making a call to beta test the Soul Stone War 2 using your saves from the first book! Please message me here if you’d like to take part! I need about 20 people :slight_smile:

35 Likes