The Soul Stone War 2

I have sent you one!

4 Likes

The spots have been filled! Thank you everyone for applying! I appreciate it! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

24 Likes

That was fast

5 Likes

The thirst for the sequel is r e a l. I would toss my beloved chapstick over a cliff just to beta test creepy crawly Manerkolā€™s route. RIP.

14 Likes

Wow.Seems like I missed a lot since Iā€™m still stuck in my exam weekā€¦Hope the work will be eye-catching and additive(why am I using such strange words? But I donā€™t know how to say it betterā†_ā†) when published!(really miss my MC and her adventure thoughā€¦I hate exams!) And good luck!:clap:

6 Likes

GUYS! LOOK WHAT @filopay HAS MADE FOR US!!!

THE COVER IS READY, AND ITā€™S EVEN MORE EPIC THAN THE LAST ONE AAAAA!

156 Likes

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: Looks great!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m so excited to play Book 2!! Still waiting for the release of the full game though, but aghā€¦ I miss them all so much! :heart_eyes: :sob:

5 Likes

profuse fan girl sweating

Manerkol is coming.

14 Likes

I have to say the cover art is really beautiful for this one I love the colours that were used and especially how the dragon looks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :scream:

7 Likes

I have submitted the game to Hosted Games. I canā€™t believe it :no_mouth: It is done.

100 Likes

And Iā€™m in holiday when it will be released :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

whoa!! itā€™s about to be time already! congrats, Morgan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Iā€™m so hyped >w<

4 Likes

Congratulations :clap::clap::clap: Iā€™m happy for you and canā€™t wait for the game. Btw, will Mornie be there? She is not RO though :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Can I play the game during my summer holidays???Excited!!!
C692B2B4-CEDC-41BC-9115-88912F768CEE

6 Likes

I can tell you for certain that it wonā€™t be released this summer :sweat_smile: The process takes a while, so weā€™ll all have a tentative release date once the Upcoming HG list is updated.

37 Likes

So expect it either later this year or early next year. Right?

1 Like

Itā€™s ready for publishing?!?!

34 Likes

This look so awesome!!!

2 Likes