The Soul Stone War 2

Hey, guys!

So, uhh… Not to freak you out or anything, but… THE BOOK IS FINISHED!!! Chapter 10 is done, and the game is now feature complete!!!

The last chapter was a mammoth, and it now stands at a proud 53k words! I am SUPER satisfied with how it came out!

I look at it and think, “This is it. I could not have done anything more to make it better.” The work is not done yet, though!

In the next two weeks (ish), I will be doing a whole lot of editing, playtesting, and generally polishing the game! I will also make an announcement for beta testers, probably around the last days of June.

SO YEAH!

156 Likes

Congratulations I’m extremely excited about this book!!

6 Likes

I want it play on steam now!!!

3 Likes

I’m doing a jig around the campfire to Daelynn’s flute and Straasa’s singing at this news. I’m excited!

2 Likes

Hfihwbgajofo^{wrieo}92^}+[using!!!
Congratulations !!!

2 Likes

Me Toooooooo !!!
mmexport1591514577844

3 Likes

4 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!! CONGRATS!!!
I feel we are all winners today thanks to Morgan :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Wow you’re so fast when you write! It’s really amazing! I wish to become a great writer like you who is capable to pursue the end of her stories.
I can’t wait to read book two! :heart: I probably won’t try beta testing couse I’m Italian and I fear my suggestion won’t be so useful. But I support you from afar.

4 Likes

@Luana_Bellotti You’re so kind, thank you :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m sure you can achieve whatever you set out to do! And beta testing is not necessarily about language edits! You could help with playtesting the options, or checking for continuity errors, or provide feedback about more options you’d like to see etc. Something to think about :grin:

20 Likes

Some authors like beta testers who don’t have English as a native language so that they can test how accessible it is for them.

@Morgan_V Congratulations on finishing the last chapter. Like others I’m also amazed by the sheer speed and the quality of your writing. I checked out the longer demo on your patreon and it was such a rollercoaster of emotions. Can’t wait for the full release because it’s gonna be awesome!

4 Likes

I am deceased! I literally screamed when I saw the title of this topic, tears of joy are being shed at this moment. Best. Pride. Ever.

10 Likes

So awesome!!! Congrats! So looking forward to seeing it!

1 Like

So. Here we are. The long-awaited moment has come. IT IS TIME FOR BETA TESTING! Anyone interested in suffering in crunch hell with me, please feel free to message me here on the forums and apply!

The testing will last until the 4th of July, and it will encompass the whole book. The kind of feedback I’m looking for:

• Grammar/typos/clunky language
  • Continuity Errors
  • Game-breaking bugs
  • Testing EVERY SINGLE OPTION
  • Doing your best to break the game in imaginative and unusual ways
  • Suggestions about new choices, about the flow of the story, things you think would fit the narrative but I haven’t included!

Anyone taking part in the beta testing will have to choose 2 routes to extensively test, meaning every option that pertains to that route (even if it doesn’t align with your self-inserts :joy: ). So if you apply, please let me know which routes you are interested in and what your strengths are!

I am looking for a number between 20 to 30 people!

Thanks, everyone!

48 Likes

I would love too but I’m on a vacation :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Wait, so how do we apply, I think I’d be interested

You send me a private message here! I don’t want to clutter the thread, so I thought that’d be the best way to do it…

6 Likes

I would love to participate in the beta – have been on patreon for all current releases and replayed the first book countless times!

3 Likes

I would like to be a beta tester! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d like to apply but I’m not sure how to do a private message on here! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes