The Shadow Society (WIP) Writing Update on #1545

My discord is really toying with me right now… cant send messages even though i can see what y’all are typing.

1 Like

Says the Discord link is expired. You know you can set them to never expire right? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m so sorry, I don’t know how to do this :joy: thank you Kanaya & chocolate, I’ll look into it!!

5 Likes

I did it!! I set it to never expire!!

7 Likes

Now now, you should know (according to forum rules) we cannot ask for updates or releases.

15 Likes

Hi @Carawen

And sorry for the late reply, about the things wrong about Az Route (you know calling him a female dog and girl scout little michael), i chose an all male crew (my mc was straight). I actually went back and wrote all the things i did to find the error. i’ll send you the list on pm if that’s ok.

I’m actually quite sad that you already have all the people to beta test your game it’s like i couldn’t aply for a job i really wanted Lol. Anyway if you need anything or maybe for the next game you’ll consider me?

5 Likes

Have fun in the discord server for me , until we meet again. :slightly_smiling_face:

~ Ď

5 Likes

Come back soon, if you can

3 Likes

@Red Oh my, that’s so nice of you! If you have a list, it’d be really kind of you to send it ^^ but don’t feel like you have to do any extra work on my behalf.

I do have a group set now, yes. However, I will do my best to share everything else with you, especially on tumblr answering asks and the like :slight_smile:

It’s too early to talk about the second game now, but if you like the first one and the time comes, of course you’re welcome to “apply” for beta testing :blush: thank you so much for your enthusiasm!

@TheGoodRebel Much love to you :heart:

7 Likes

Hello again

Thanks, if you would be so kind to give me the tumblr link i’ll follow you right away. Also i just realize that apparently after not being very active in the forum you can forget basic stuff like how to send a private message -_- so i’ll add the notes in this post. i did test it again just in case and i think you already fixed it but if you wanna make sure here it is:

Reaching out towards them
Somethings not right here... Those shadows were definitely real.
Female
Shoulder-length hair
Dark brown hair
Slender build
I would not have dated her no matter the circumstances; I am only interested in men.
Fighting. I really know how to throw a punch.
"I don't think I've ever seen her happy, to be honest."
I had been uncertain of what kind of profession I wanted to pursue and had chosen this career on a whim.
Indifferent.
I won’t need to prepare myself; it’s whoever is in there who should be afraid of me.
I can't hold in my laughter - this is too much!
"Is it a club for carpenters or something?"
Tell him my true name.
He seems cute, though.
"Demons and witches? Well, it's not impossible, I suppose."
"Yeah, I'm fine. No need to worry."
"What are you doing?"
"Right. Good thinking."
The icy blue eyes.
"Oh, thanks! Thanks a lot! You abducted me and all, but at least you're being civil about it!"
A strange fluttering emerges within me. "T-thanks. Me too. Uh, for you, I mean."
"Nice to meet you, Azuridian." Smile
"Well, I think your face is beautiful."
I shake his hand. "It's very nice to meet you too, Gwyndal."
Yes, very quirky to use bondage objects to cover ones face with."
"Well, this is a bummer."
Whew, that sure was a close one!"
"I'm not sure how to explain it. Everything is just so complicated."

Something stirs within me, but I do my best to bury it.
Concerned what might happen if I'm away for too long.
Not all that surprised.
go with azuridian
"So... Where are we even going?"
stay
No! You can't do something like that!"
Yes; no matter what I personally think of their actions, we have to stick together.
. Disappointed in them, though I understand why they had to act the way they did.
"If learning to accept it means that I'll end up feeling apathetic to awful things, I'd rather stay the way I am."
And I immediately follow.
Azuridian.
Show genuine appreciation for his singing by giving an applause.
Michael's eyes.
I don't recall giving you permission to put a tattoo on my hand."
A paladin? Like one of those scaly animals?"
"What is the purpose of the tattoo?"
"That's all the questions I have."
.. Feel mostly confused by all this new information
talk to Azuridian (this is where the choice appears)

For Michael It's the same as before just instead of Azuridian i talked to Michael

talk to Michael
"I'm starting to think that you've got some weird wall fetish that you don't want me to know about."

That’s all, hope it was helpful

2 Likes

https://carawenfiction.tumblr.com

Have fun looking through the asks, it’s always exciting when the author posts anything :blush:

6 Likes

Ok, so I noticed in some of the comments that people were able to make Q jealous. How?!?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder I forgot to check the Tumblr and these were my reactions

1:
tenor
OMG TREASURE PLANET :heart_eyes:!!! So sad it hasn’t been in kingdom hearts

2: PUPPIES (however in terms of cuteness I think rabbits are the cutest)

3: didn’t realize there were so many (great) memes about this

3 Likes

imagehttp://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/102/419/e94.gif

15 Likes

Oh wow already done with beta testing. That’s really fast for a wip that came out not too long ago :blush:

1 Like

@Red The tumblr link is in the original post, though as you might already have seen @RovePaw was kind enough to post it again. Sorry for not responding to you sooner ^^; and thanks, RovePaw, for providing the link~

Also, I will take a look at what you have written. Thank you so much for the help!

@VioletHikari Hehe, well, the way you do it is to spend time with Q the first chance you get and choose a romantic option. Then, the second time, you choose to spend time with someone else. Voilá! A jealousy scene triggers!

Though, as to avoid confusion, I should explain; Q’s jealousy is quite different from the others. I guess all of their various jealousy types can be summed up like this:

A - is quite possessive, but also like the challenge of having an “opponent” to compete against for the MC’s affection. They are used to winning, after all.

G - a bit over possessive, sometimes without good reason. They don’t like it, but their personality is just like that; they take it to the extreme, pretty much, and they go after what they want.

R - Denial jealousy. They don’t even know that they are jealous, and because they don’t understand, they can lash out at others.

M - Insecure jealousy. They are pretty thick-skinned when it comes to getting insulted and teased, but when it comes to matters of the heart it’s different. That’s something almost sacred to them, so having the uncertainty of the MC’s feelings to take into consideration makes them severely insecure.

Q - Doesn’t quite feel that kind of romantic jealousy in the same way. They trust their instinctive impression of the MC; that they are a good person and someone worth getting to know. But they have never experienced romance, or jealousy, or anything it involves. They have barely been close to other people before at all, and since this is all completely new to them, they are a bit confused by it and won’t be able to express it clearly.

Hope that helps!

@Jared_Frias LMAO the memes are fairly new, but I agree, they are wonderful xD

@Phoenix_Wolf Omg. Thank you :rofl:

@Vanessa_Pang Oh, it’s not done, though the roles are filled~ beta testing is currently undergoing!

16 Likes

Writing Progress Update 24-06-18

Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I did a writing progress update, and I’m sorry about that. The truth is, chapter 7 hasn’t come along as smoothly as I’ve wanted it to, and I’ve found it difficult to find inspiration for the continuation of it.

That being said, the chapter itself is currently up to 8,000 words long and counting, so progress has still been made~

The beta testing is also undergoing, and that takes some time as well, but it’s been incredibly helpful! So, all in all, things are going pretty okay.

Have a great Sunday <3

29 Likes

Sometimes it is best to rest for a while before diving back it. :slightly_smiling_face:

We hope you get everything sorted out.

2 Likes

@resuri08 Oh, totally. It mostly has to do with the pacing of the chapter; it’s not as action-filled, so it’s just a question of getting used to it ^^; but I think it’s going fairly well right now! Thank you for the supportive words <3

3 Likes

Sorry @Carawen i hadn’t seen it -.-U also thanks @RovePaw for the Link I owe You a cookie . Just a Watling Cara I’ll be pestering you with questions and fanart i hope you’re ready.

Have great day everyone!

3 Likes