The Shadow Society (WIP) Writing Update 18/1 - 19

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
modern-fantasy

The classic beginning of the year slip-up

Update 18/1 - 19

Hey everyone,

The reason this post is called “update” instead of the usual “writing update” is because I have some things to say outside of writing.

First things first - I decided to temporarily close down my Patreon. I would have done this much, much sooner had I not forgotten about its existence, but as things are, I thoroughly lack motivation and energy to keep up with it, which has caused me to be inactive there for a long time. I found out that I could revert my account instead of simply deleting it, so that’s what I’m doing in the meantime. It is my hope that once I feel like I have a proper plan for rewards and the time and energy to stick to that plan I can launch my creator page again.

To all of my patrons whom I didn’t interact with for a long time, I’m very sorry about my absence. I should have done this a lot sooner.

On the bright side, writing is still going very well. I’ve completed all of the romance events in chapter 10 (including the A/R triangle) save for G’s and started on the non-romance one as well as finished writing the first part of chapter 11 (now around 6 000 words). Each of the character events are around 10 000 - 13 000 words, so it’s kind of a lot to get through, but hopefully you’ll find it enjoyable once you’re reading it :smiley:

That’s all for this time, I think. Thank you all for your continuous support <3