The Shadow Society (WIP) Writing Update on #1545

Update 02/6 - 19

I’ve submitted TSS to Hosted Games.
Currently, the submission form is being reworked so the site is asking people to e-mail their games, which I did recently. I hope, with the help of my beta testers, I’ve been able to catch all the errors etc. If not, I’m hoping I can still correct it in an update :sweat_smile: but now we’ll just have to wait and see.
Thanks for being patient and for your support :heart:

118 Likes

Hey @Carawen do you think the game will be available on steam??

1 Like

I want it to be! I am not sure how to make that happen, though. Anyone who knows?

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, CoG will decide if the title could return their initial investment on Steam. They need to pay Steam to put up Hosted Games titles.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you!

1 Like

Also, congrats on submitting your game!! Looking forward to getting it on release!!

3 Likes

GAAAAAAH!!! Congrats!!! This is one of the 1st WIP’s I started following when I became a member here aaaand an absolute favorite as well ☆ I am so excited for you! GREAT JOB! CAN’T WAIT TO PLAY IT IN IT’S ENTIRETY!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so so much @Jender and @resuri08! I hope the final result lives up to your expectations :heart:

7 Likes

How much of the game is in this demo? Hopefully not much so I can enjoy more of TSS

3 Likes

The demo includes a prologue and 6 chapters, while the full game is 15 chapters, excluding the epilogue at the end :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!

24 Likes

Congratulations! Hopefully CoG will hurry up and publish your game.

I just recently found the demo and love it! I only found it a week ago and have already played it six times. I keep meaning to try to romance someone other than Rheylo, but I have a thing for the grumpy types.

Good job on it, though. I can’t wait to see the finished product!

5 Likes

Glad to know that you were able to finish it I’ve been looking forward to it for a long while…

Now I just gotta wait for COG to take my money.

3 Likes

That awesome can’t wait to play more and hopefully learn more about Q unless that happens in later… Books? Is that what these are called? Anyway I’m actually interested in all of the different routes to take even if it’s just minor changes

2 Likes

Congrats. Hopefully it’s out before next year

3 Likes

Wait what? Does it takes that long?

2 Likes

It depends on how many HG have on queue. They only have a handful of staff so it might take a while.

3 Likes

Oh crap. I thought it would take a week. But at least I’ll be more hyped when it’s finally out.

2 Likes

I’M SO PUMPED FOR THIS!

15 Likes

Congrats for finishing it at a very fast pace ! I literally can’t wait to play it!

Also, will it be on hosted or choices?

2 Likes

Hosted

3 Likes