The Shadow Society (WIP) Writing Update on #1545

Yeah, Michael and Rheylo’s stats are there but there’s a gap where their names should be, definitely a bug.

You say its simple Carawen, but its still a really cool aesthetic board for Q imo. Really liking the shadow in the middle! Oh wait there is one on every other one as well And nice to have a good idea of their lower mask now^^ I remeber it being a topic of discussion some time ago here xD
I’m also intrigued about who said the quote accompanying the board? :thinking:

4 Likes

Well it’s not any of the ROs :wink: that’s all I can say

5 Likes

So Querie has Reddish Gold hair… i didn’t realise until now :slight_smile:

Too pure for this world.

6 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

I don’t know… I still think they’re into that sort of thing ;p Joking aside, it’s always so hard to root for a favorite!

On a side note, at the fight scene would it be irritable/cowardly/‘insert word here’ to try to run away again? Hehe… well I look forward to the future and hope fortune favors ya Carawen!

1 Like

Yeah I want to run away again so Az can find me and punish me.

1 Like

Kinky.

Which raises a question - of all the characters, which one would most likely be into that stuff? :stuck_out_tongue:

I also remember her answering one about spanking buht… can’t find it
ormaybethat wasjust a feverdream lmao

4 Likes

Can’t believe my bby G is the last on the poll, y’all been sleeping on a animal, G is a treasure and they’re thirsty asf, I love one elf looking shadow being, what a skinny legend

8 Likes

Yeah, G’s my favorite too.
They’re just so sweet and I have a feeling they’re probably the most loving/romantic of the lot too. Plus, nothing wrong with someone who knows what they want and is eager to get it… -wiggle-waggle eyebrows- if ya get my meaning.

5 Likes

YES!! They’re so sweet, but I do feel like there’s darkness in them idk, beware of the silly ones type of thing, but I do thing their romance is going to have angst, does human fetish likes the mc because of who they are or because they are human? Anyway you’re right, I find people who know what they want and go for it so hot, the only scary thing was G’s jealous scene with M, like chill out G

Inb4 G turns out to be a yandere. lol
I can totally imagine them doing the whole “Notice me, human-senpai!” thing. Hopefully, that’s not the case but if they turn out to be one I can only hope they don’t follow the stereotype to the letter and turn out to be more “soft”.

2 Likes

I am still holding out for M and Q… M as a normal human sport celebrity is what make her special…

And Q 's sense of joke with her big insect make her so innocense , not to mention Q is the kindest of them all Querie’s eyes represent the calmness of tranquility

4 Likes

I googled to know what yandere means and now I’m scared cause I’ve seen a game and read a fanfiction, but I don’t think G will be like that I guess.

I love Q she is my second LI, she was my 1st, but G stole my heart, Q is the beware the quiet ones, I love how expressive she is with her eyes

1 Like

Yeah… but if you pick Q after the car chase, you will notice Q is the most funny … she thought she scares me with her insect and when i chose to jump up…i got to witness her first smiling expression … that’s the innocense side of her :-):laughing:

But M actually being infected with something , so i kind of worrying about her too… most likely M is the only one we need to save

2 Likes

Yandere means love-sick in Japanese and, as their namesake indicates, are fictional individuals whose love turned into a dangerous obsession. The stereotypical yandere will do anything for the one they love but will become sadistic and murderous (literally) towards anyone who hurts or attempts to steal the one they like. Not all of them are wholly obvious about it either, some don’t show any malicious sign until it’s too late. In the worst case scenario, they actually take it upon themselves to hurt and or murder their lover.

But that’s just the stereotype. G has a fetish for humans and they practically fell head-over-heels for the MC from the start, I haven’t seen the jealousy scene yet but it wouldn’t surprise me. I’m not saying G is a yandere (yet), but they do raise some red flags. But then again a little jealousy is normal, I mean, they REALLY like the MC. xD

1 Like

I don’t think they Like like the mc yet, they like what the mc represents, what the mc is and surely there’s definitely some attraction but that it over time it may grow into something more, and you should totally do G jealousy scenes ESPECIALLY with M

5 Likes

Oh my, I usually avoid the jealous scenes because I can’t bear to hurt even the feelings of fictional characters, but now I have to see them.

Jealous G must be such a babe.

(Also, just wanted to say really quickly that yes, I agree with both of you. The lack of G love is despairing. They are perfect).

4 Likes