The Shadow Society General Discussion Thread

Ah okay thanks, wasnt sure if it was like a next book or just part 2 of a single book

Not sure if this has already been reported, but if you lie about only your last name you get some weird dialogue.

“Hey, x, can I talk to you for a moment? Oh, excuse me—I meant x . That’s your real name, right?”

Otherwise really enjoying the game so far.

Does anybody know how to romance Jealene

1 Like

The cliffhanger is so brutal :sob: but the romance scenes are sooooo good. Q and G are my abssolute favourites. The balcony scene really got my maiden heart jumping and I squealed. Now, reading through this thread, one can only flirt with the shadow man but not romance him in this book, right? There were like 3 flirty interactions available: 1) asking if single, 2) taking his hand to get up and 3)commenting about calling him by his first name? Or did I miss something? Just to make sure that I’ve really explored every route.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to say that you find him interesting when you seek him out when you explore the mansion. :wink:

3 Likes

@Carawen How to do the J(Jealene) romance

Just finished reading this one. So, I’m not sure if it was because of the fact almost every single character seems to be using the MC or keeping secrets, but I somehow managed to end up with a pretty manipulative and jerk MC, which is a first for me with any HG series. :joy: But I loved it.

That ending got to me though, considering how M and Q were the 2 characters my MC seemed to have the most sympathy/compassion for out of everyone. Q, because it became apparent after the car scene that she might be one of the more wild/lesser formed shadows the others had talked about, and M because despite the fact he was obviously lying about his true identity/purpose, he genuinely seemed to be in way over his head most of the time. I had friendship points with both so that scene was particularly brutal.

I was curious- will we be locked into the romances we picked in book 2? Or are we pretty free to continue romancing anyone we have flirted with previously?

Also, how do the rivalry/friendship paths work? Are these separate relationship modes, and should we try to commit fully to one or other?

1 Like

Jealene and the Shadowman both aren’t really full romances in this Book. You can get closer to them, but nothing like the romances with the main five. I believe they are intended to have full romances in the next Book

There are actually hidden stats for their romance. You can get some special scenes and dialogue with them if you romance them in this book. I tried Jealene’s romance. There’s only the beginning of it but it’s still really nice!

2 Likes