The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

@Fawkes I know its a rather open ended question, but is there anything more you’d be willing to share about Kaedra at this stage?

I love all the casts made by the people here ~ !
I didn’t see if the creator made her own cast ? Dis I miss it or can we ask to see it ? ~

I’m working on my casting choices still.

1 Like

I think she’s cast Holliday Grainger as Baelira and mentioned she was inspired by John Stamos for Atheron.

1 Like

I recognize that this is probably off-topic, but Happy Birthday @Fawkes!

The level of enthusiasm that Seven Heirs has maintained after so long is a testament to the skill of your writing ability, of the depth of the world you have created, and of the openness and and tenacity you have shown in your journey thus far.

Here’s to the next year of your life! May you celebrate a hundred more, each one better than the last!!

:tada::tada::tada:

31 Likes

Happy Birthday @Fawkes! Hope you have a good day!

1 Like

Happy birthday to a great author! @Fawkes

1 Like

Happy, birthday, Fawkes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this an April Fool’s prank? :wink::wink:

@Fawkes
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Fawkes

@Fawkes Happy Belated Birthday! I actually am VERY curious about Pythia’s backstory as no one’s really been asking about her. Anything new you can tell about this mysterious RO?

5 Likes

@Fawkes

Does Atheron know about the betrothed before the female MC does?

1 Like

My boy MC Prince Samuel is a boy who is interested in Tepharon because he wants to be a paladin. He is perfectly fine with how the gender norms(why girls can’t be sent to the temples of Myteus or Tepharon and men can’t go to the temples of Naphenia). He loves his mother and felt sorry for his father. He choosed the books on his seventh birthday. He has black hair, brown eyes, and Porcelain skin.
Then there’s my girl MC Fiona. She is a rebellious, willful hotheaded girl who wants to go to the Temple Of Myteus(which will be her act of rebellion when she turns thirteen). She hates her father and despised her mother for abandoning her. She also selected the books on her seventh birthday. She has red hair, blue eyes and bronze skin.
Anyway, is Seven Heirs a coming of age story?

4 Likes

It’s official. I adore your writing style.

Based on what we have so far, I can say I’m interested in getting to know our Mother better. She will probably be an idol figure for my MC. There’s something about her and her queenly ways of getting what she wants.

I look forward to more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My Prince is named Godric, and will be going to Tepharon’s temple. He has reddish gold hair, blue eyes, and bronze skin.

3 Likes

I really like this *hugs MC *

1 Like

Godric also doesn’t like his father very much. But he hides it behind being charming.

I would just like to say a few things first of all I truly enjoyed playing your game I can’t wait for more to come out.but secondly I understand if you choose not to implement firearms into your book but I would like to point out that at least in our world the renaissance took place from around 1300 to 1600. And the first recorded use of firearms was in 1364 so if you were to put firearms into the story they would have to either be what was known as a matchlock or a the wheel lock also known as a rose lock.

2 Likes

I also have one more question how would our dear mother react to finding out her daughter or son was interested in the same sex ?

4 Likes