The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I’m currently playing a FATE game through Roll20 where my character gained the ability to telepathically dominate the giant insects and arachnids in the setting (think Kerrigan but with bugs instead of Zerg). I’m excited for Ophelia to follow in Medb’s steps and become the Mother of Spiders :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Brain immediately went to thinking about the irony of a
Superhero with the ability to sense and control any and all arachnids in a several mile radius and a severe case of arachnophobia.

So spymistress or Poison Queen?

1 Like

They will never have to worry about their arachnophobia, because they can will he spiders to go away. And they can command the spiders to hunt down and destroy the roaches in their home, so it’s more or less a win-win situation.

1 Like

Mother of Spiders, like Mother of Dragons. But with spiders.

1 Like

If only I could remember them. :sweat_smile:

tries to find their RO profiles

2 Likes

You’re so sweet!:rose: Thank you very much. I’m always nervous when posting my writing but it’s even more so when it’s a character for a wonderful game made by a just as wonderful person who inspired me to buckle down and finally write my story (or at least make out the plot lol). My thoughts are all jumbled up as well as aplenty so when I write it’s hard for me to actually put it into words. Once again, thank you for such kind words!

@Scorpio00
Here are the RO’s profiles!

10 Likes

Much thanks ethereal. :grin:

2 Likes

Love the profiles of the ROs!

5 Likes

:crazy_face:

12 Likes

I’m happy to find another lover of the series :hugs:

3 Likes

I don’t think I could ever handle something like that, wow…

4 Likes

What are their abstract fears?

1 Like

I played through your demo and loved the world you are building :smile: And wow the king is an asshole lol. You can’t get much worse than telling your child that they were a mistake.

6 Likes

@Fawkes
I wish there was an option for hazel eyes. Andalucites are a gem that could be used as a comparison.

8 Likes

I second this! :grin:

2 Likes

Glad I am not the only one!

2 Likes

Sorry for the absence! I was not feeling well, but I’m doing much better now. And since I’m properly on my Chromebook rather than my iPad, I can respond so much easier. (My iPad does NOT like writing comments on the forum, for some reason. It, sadly, hates CSIDE too.)

Ah, that would be full of spoilers. Man, it occurs to me that I really am holding so much back from you guys about the characters and the plot and whatnot. It’ll be worth it when you learn the secrets in the game, I promise.

@Stan_McSmiggy Thank you! And yeah, the King is rather unsympathetic. The worst is yet to come, though.

You’ll be happy to know that I have added an option for hazel eyes, as you’ve suggested, with andalusite as the corresponding stone. I’m considering adding another hair color, as well, but I’m undecided at this point. (White hair comes to mind, but I’m not sure if I want to go that route. If I do, I may add one other eye color.)

17 Likes

I have Occipital neuralgia, Bipolar, OCD, ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, and in recovery for Bulimia so I can relate a small but I’m sorry I have to deal with all those things :worried:
But you’re not alone and you’re strong for dealing with it. Your healthful always come first. You’re an amazing writer and the story is awesome, ur so take your time, but know that u have support from us fans and have an extraordinary talent (^^)
I admire u writing at all with such challenges. It inspires me to keep fighting to be happy and stay creative (I’m a musician) through all the surgeries and hospital bills . Stay strong, I’m rooting for u!

6 Likes

I deal with migraines so bad I cannot work thanks for sharing. It’s nice to know there r others :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you! So you’re planning Targaryen hair?

2 Likes