The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I have faith in Fawkes, don’t worry; this won’t die.

EDIT: Fawkes, not Fakes, haha

2 Likes

IT’S COMING :grinning:

(No pressure put , take all the time that you need , @Fawkes :smile: )

10 Likes

As excited as I am for the next update, we should probably avoid putting too much pressure on Fawkes. We don’t want to exhaust her or something :blush:

(I can’t WAIT to be yelled at by Dad again!)

11 Likes

[quote=“SirLordChris, post:906, topic:15629”]
IT’S COMING :grinning:[/quote]

Or not… Who knows?

2 Likes

Let’s hope for the best but fear the worst, I guess? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s my motto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed it for you. (20 characters)

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the saying goes “Hope for the best but expect the worst.”

MC didn’t exactly get yelled at though :stuck_out_tongue: … However I think this time it’ll be the suspicion/dislike/whatever of the MC’s other siblings we’ll possibly be facing…

Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably, but the meaning still gets across :wink:

Depends on how the MC handled the meeting. I had one MC who refused to show any respect at all, and Daddy Dearest got pissed… ^_^;

5 Likes

Oh, right - I haven’t much explored the non-polite options yet, heh :sweat_smile: . I play this the way I usually play my character(s) in a game (my first ones at least) - Polite to be on the safe side, but not afraid to bite back if the other party isn’t willing to show us that much courtesty (my characters go for snark/sarcasm/irony instead of words said in hot anger though)…

1 Like

I’ll admit that the path of most resistance is probably the most fun path that there is at the moment, least in my opinion. You should really give it a try.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the chance to play as a Loki type character. Unwanted so I betray, manipulate and if need be kill everyone I have to until I get to the top. Then my character will make his father kneel to him.

2 Likes

That’s more Marvel’s Loki than the mythical Loki isn’t it? :wink:

Both Lokis were tricky and deceptive. Myth Loki just had more fun with it and got horribly and disturbingly punished for it.

1 Like

ALL versions of Loki are (well, usually) tricky and deceptive - to which extent differs though. Marvel’s Loki is powerhungry though, whereas the Loki of the original mythology is more of a straight/typical example of a trickster-god…

2 Likes

I was thinking more marvel Loki but honestly I like all versions of him

2 Likes

I hope that Fawkes is feeling well. I know she mentioned earlier that she was suffering from an allergic reaction.

4 Likes

With the lack of update-y news , we can only hope for the best … :confounded:

5 Likes

I’m around! I’m just busy doing some art commissions right now, but don’t worry! I’m still here. :blush:

25 Likes