The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

Oooooh, Garrett Hedlund.
Personally, my ideal love interest is an older, brave, and noble knight played by Viggo Mortensen from LOTR.

2 Likes

Now that you mention that, I’d love to see an Aragorn-type character in this.

4 Likes

We shall cross our fingers for both Garrett Hedlund and Aragorn!

5 Likes

@TruMaknae’s got me thinking about it now, but for all of you guys, what sort of love interest is your dream love interest for your characters? Like, if I was to go up to a 14-year-old version of your prince/princess and asked them to describe their perfect love, and they totally trusted me with this secret and were completely honest in their answer, what would they say?

Like I said earlier, my princess Artemisia would love to meet a knightly guy, like an older paladin who is honorable and intelligent. He would challenge her, but not be antagonistic.

My prince Theron doesn’t have much of an interest in either men or women, but if pushed, he would just want to find someone he can be friends with first and love second. Maybe someone who would make him laugh?

My other prince Caspian tries not to think of his ideal love, because he is aware his duties will not allow him to pursue that love. But if pushed, he would have to confess his ideal love is a man who makes him feel like he’s brilliant.

I would really love to hear about your heirs’ types!

4 Likes

My MC will fall for the person the ‘rebel’ that makes him smile the most, but most importantly be there for him :innocent:

Probably the kind of person who hears a lot of gossip about the MC, but then decided to get to know the MC in person anyway, and judge the MC by themselves, despite people telling him to stay clear of the MC :smile:

Considering my MC’s upbringing, his love interest is ideally someone who actively seeks out his company, as he is rather passive and somewhat afraid of social interactions (trauma from the King meeting), so he will slowly come out of his shell :grinning:

The MC will also help the RO with their problems, as relationships are giving and taking :innocent:

2 Likes

As it is now I only have 1 MC planned out. I think her ideal love would be someone warm, caring, empathetic and excitable. She would want someone who isn’t threatened by or put her down for her intelligence. They don’t have to be a brainiac like her, but she would want interesting conversations (playful banter is very welcome).

She most of all just want someone who’ll make her feel loved and cherished, and she would be drawn towards more “sunny” and outgoing personalites, even if she herself is pretty reserved and cynical. She most likely would become friends with the love interest before developing romantic feelings towards them (or admitting them…if she hasn’t gotten any friends before turning 14, she’ll have some trust- and fear of abandonment issues…or just stronger ones -_-').

6 Likes

A lady whose family got a lot of money and power, and will back up my character machinations. Love is not important.

6 Likes

My MC, Princess Valentia just wants someone who accepts her for who she is. She doesn’t someone to support her, fawn over her, or wants to protect her. All she wants is to be accepted for who she is, a mischievous schemer who wants to cause others plots to fail miserably and occasionally cause trouble for the King and the Queen simply to spite them.

5 Likes

@Fawkes

1. When you will add a height choice, please add a “notably below average”. I’d love to have an option to play a Tyrion-like MC, they even have the same daddy issues!

2. speaking of impairments
    a) is there a risk to loose eyes, limbs etc or get visibly scarred?
    b) What about STDs, alcoholism etc?
    c) How advanced is the Ophaesian medicine?

3a) Will you include a choice on how the MC designs their room/s?
b) How does Ophaesian architecture look like?
c) You’ve mentioned that you have an idea on how Ophaesian clothing looks like but can’t draw it, are there any similar historical dress styles?

4a) Will the border conflict with Corscia become important later in the game?
b) If yes, can the MC influence the outcome?

1. I like @SirLordChris’ idea to call the currency Jol.
7 Likes

Haha, for Shy Princess Rhilyra, I think I should balance it out and find a confident and outgoing boy for her. I’ve always found shy girl/spontaneous boy relationships to be really cute. Their strong contrasts balance things out.

As for Willful Princess Rhilyra, I’d try and find a moderately mellow person, someone bookish and equally intellectual as her with a heart of gold. Someone who can help her get a better grasp on her opinions and be willing enough to support her in smashing the patriarchy.

As for Severin/Endymion, I’m not sure. Perhaps the same person for Shy Princess Rhilyra, since they’re relatively similar characters.

6 Likes

My MC would want someone who is fun and genuinely cares about him with no strings attached. She’d like him for him.

3 Likes

I love hearing about all this! Makes me wonder if we should have that song from Mulan playing as we describe our ideal love interests.

2 Likes

Man, I had a huge crush on her as a kid. Lol.

Someone finaly appreciates my naming skills, thanks! :smile:

2 Likes

I too, support Jol, because whenever I see Ducats my mind just jumps to Buckets of Ducats.

4 Likes

Awww , thanks guys ! :blush:

Also haha :laughing:

2 Likes

I guess that makes you a 'jol’lier person
(Me = :slight_smile: → :sunglasses: )

4 Likes

Ahhhh, this is a hard question for my MC. I think maybe someone who validates her as a person than as part of the royal family, because I thinks she’s going to struggle trying to find her own place in life. Someone who is mature and lets her forget the world. Just someone to make her forget she’s an unwanted child.
I can see her falling for a mentor type who challenges her a lot. If she was to take up fighting then I see her going for a rival who is equal to her strength. But she’d not want to be coddled or pitied.
Someone to give her purpose. Its not healthy but hey, characters have flaws lmao.

7 Likes

I think Jeremy’s dream love interest would be, first and foremost, a man that doesn’t allow his title or privilege to cloud his views. He’d have to be strong of will, spirited, and, preferably, someone willing to get into a little bit of trouble every now and then. Remy’s a sucker for beautiful eyes so if he happened to have alluring eyes then all the merrier! Ultimately, Remy’s looking for someone that’d be willing to stand by his side through thick and thin, even in the face of adversity. :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Well my MC is definitely going to stick out from her sibilings and Dad considering I created her to be black. :sweat_smile: Guess she will just be biracial.

7 Likes