The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I am in the floor with him … But the noises are not for dying… lol Vespi and Mara are very intensely in the rivalmance foreplay.

I mean, okay lmao. seems like not the right time bc ur possibly dying but you know! What’s life without a little drama right?

You mistake to blades in Vespi possession and the one he used is not death one is the wicked one… But Hey, If you want believe Mara is dying go away and let them a little privacy for a hour or so :laughing:

@Fawkes do twins run in the Maeliah family?

I suppose that could mean Senetha sorta likes my mc despite my mc not really living up to any noble knight standard of conduct.
But, aww… love you too Nethica. :blush:Particularly since we first seem to “formally” meet Nethica when he becomes our companion when the mc is sixteen and thus finally properly interested in boys in my case. I think at that point my poor mc wants to know what love is and wants Nethica to show him. :grin: :heart_eyes:

If Fawkes ever does a modern world AU, I could see a real interesting potential mister and misses (or well mister and mister in my case) Smith kinda situation developing between Sebby and my mc. :grin:

2 Likes

You and I pal, are soul mates :wink: We want same with different romance options. Mara is more into The misstress and the rivalmance usurper… You are more in the spy stuff but Very similar stuff Vespi however goes more for The tantrum emo with poetry… But I have a thing for tantrum boys

1 Like

I love this game can’t wait to see the full version

It is going against rules asking if a game is dead or when updates are coming.

Also Do you think a game thread with this volume of post is dead? Seriously?

Author is working on it hard but good games need time

2 Likes

Everything will be worth the wait!

2 Likes

All the more reason to romance Atheron :grin:

5 Likes

amen to that!!! lol

1 Like

Vespi and Mara probably have their scene in private … So I don’t worry :wink: Aetheron probably has a really soap sugary scene Like all those Oh … will give my life for you… And be your paladin of boringness… I mean virtue… :wink: If Mara had to hear that would snore lol.

I love all of you my friends… But I can’t help to feel bored with hard sugar romanticism I just enter in sleep mode.
I were to cinema with my friends to see Titanic well I ended up sleeping at the first ten minutes . And I was awaken With “Mara, wake up There is people dying already”…
But I am happy for all of you romantic souls

4 Likes

Now I need to figure out what my MCs would wear to a Masquerade Ball.

1 Like

Awww…since it is a masked ball could this be one of the few exceptions to Nethica not wanting to show romantic affection in public cause my mc just wants to sweep the guy off his feet. :persevere:

2 Likes

I happen to like the romaticism (in small doses) and the action. Romance can get dull.

1 Like

@Fawkes Shouldn’t Iphorah’s description on Tumblr be priestess, not noble?

1 Like

@Fawkes Will there be any tournament or jousting compitetions??

3 Likes

Could be interesting to see. Also could be a good way for Eraven to off the MC and have it classed as an accident.

Oh dang! Just imagine Eraven’s face if MC will win that?
What a satisfying scene it would be.

2 Likes

I was thinking absolutely all contrary a way to kill one of our siblings or the commander. After all, Mara won’t participate in a tournament at all he cannot force a “weak” lady to participate I will take carefully who are the healers and maybe find a way poisoning or infected any wounds

1 Like