The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

I am out of likes. AndI hope includes Rival banter poetry and Angst.

2 Likes

Considering heā€™s the most loved and hated li, I can se Fawkes snapping their fingers ala Thanos

3 Likes

For me too! Rhymiah respects everyone (unless theyā€™re unkind or selfish lol) and bloodline doesnā€™t matter a whit to her, sheā€™ll be incredibly polite to some powerful noble, but sheā€™ll be just as polite to the gardener or maid. sheā€™s like the epitome of what the Maeliah house raises their eyebrows at.

2 Likes

If This were Maras fantasy It would include Panteras, Silk Leather ā€¦ And A silk ropeā€¦

nah man, eff the angst.
gimme trash Vespi, I want the full raccoon

let :clap: vespi :clap: run :clap: into :clap: a wall :clap: in front of the MC :clap: 2k18

6 Likes

He will pay latter when Mara drag him lol

Dinosaurs running around and Jeff Goldblum striking a poseā€¦ Omg now I will forever imagine Veperion as him in you know what scene

Jah Thatā€™s a good one Mara approves

AAAGGGHHH MY HEART!!!

IMG_20180913_010920

5 Likes

Honesty If Vesperion does that? I might actually start liking him-not that I hate him or whatever and I wouldnā€™t kill him (cough COUGH Mara) but actually might bother to romance him! wow

2 Likes

Vesperion: you snake
Mc: flips hair looking very hot
Vesperion: * runs into a wall*
Vesperion:
Mc:
Vesperion: I meant to do that
Mc: okay
Vesperion: I hate your family and you
Mc: alright Vesperion

13 Likes

Mara would totally say him Vespi darling My eyes are in my face no In my chestā€¦ It would make your rant more credible if you look at them you know. Or a princess like me could punish you for being naughty.

@Fawkes

What would you think the reactions of certain ROs would be if they found out they were going to be parents?

3 Likes

Fawkes is gonna write a Vesperion thing and Iā€™m a little anxious- not that I think Iā€™ll changing my mind once I latch onto a love interest thatā€™s basically my favorite- but Iā€™ve maintained a steady disinterest in him and I would be very confused if I actually start caring gasp

5 Likes

Oh and also I just realized- the implication that all the things mentioned in the Atheron piece we can do- talk into the morning on the wedding night, have the servants love us, do things ourselves-have me shaking with excitement.

3 Likes

And just out of personal curiosity cause Iā€™m nosy-when are yaā€™ll planning on snapping on Eraven? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a single person who wants to be his friend lol, so Iā€™m not asking that.
Personally i think when hes rude to Iseriah or Olarion-the idea of ā€œmom friendā€ part of Rhymiah overriding her ā€œsocially anxiousā€ part lol.
Shaking like a leaf but standing in front of the king, fists clenched at her sides, telling him not to talk that way toward her brother/friend againā€¦thats the aesthetic ladies and gentlemen.
( Sheā€™d defend Kaedra and Jaisphae too ofc, but I feel like Eraven wouldnā€™t care about them/heā€™d be more likely to bully Iseriah)

2 Likes

About Eraven If this where a live rp I would follow one strategy that @Fawkes probably can add due logical constraintsā€¦ I would fake being totally pro daddy while tainted my Bros and sisters and then strike over him in a moment of weakness.
Maeliah family would be certain pro us by default so fake being other side and only could be a plus. However, for a cog with all those code is not way to be added so I will neutral mostly publicly.

2 Likes

Well, 'cause itā€™s kind of a controversial opinionā€¦ :eyes:

I mean, I plan on having multiple playthroughs where I go through every square inch of this damn game (you hear that @Fawkes? Iā€™m gonna read e v e r y t h i n g :mag: :eyes: ), and that would necessitate some playthroughs where I befriend Eraven (I mean, as much as you can considering the circumstances).

5 Likes

Fair point- completionaist part of me says yes every other part yelling noā€¦

I am not sure I want to know what we would have to do to be friends with Eraven.

1 Like